Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 22, 2017

Cyan

3 hours ago, Forgotten-DN said:

I think it's more likely that they goofed up and accidentally released those early as opposed to doing everything on the 24th as stated, so they pulled the items and are going to re-release. When I purchased the tickets, it specifically said they were available until the 28th.

Well... good thing I bought 3 hair tickets. I'm sure my friend gonna be mad she didn't get the cabinets. 

• Aion Team
4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

@Cyan did anyone get  the extra 2 Prestige rolls survey this week? I don't think I did unless I've totally forgotten that I did lol.

We'll double check this and have it sent out on Monday.

On 11/23/2017 at 5:16 AM, Heat-KT said:

For all who have this question, It is 850-1250 total minium. 

https://imgur.com/a/4ncYG

There was a small typo on the website which has been updated to show the proper amount per bundle instead of per box. (We can blame Hime for that one B|)

16 hours ago, Cyan said:

We'll double check this and have it sent out on Monday.

There was a small typo on the website which has been updated to show the proper amount per bundle instead of per box. (We can blame Hime for that one B|)

Can you also rename the item to properly make a distinction between the one you can get from the BCM and the one awarded by the Arcade event. Both items are called 'Minium Box' but have different descriptions and give different amounts of minium.

I suggest renaming the item on the BCM to 'Lucky Minium Box' or 'Special Minium Box', oh and can you check me mail and help me resolve it please.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived