New ultimate xform

TimelessAngel-KT

19 minutes ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

For Free Players There will be a World Boss Event in Apsaranta with those contracts, maybe they will gonna put it in the future, Nc want the Whales Money First.

That event the other regions got at start of the patch, we didn't. Also its like twice a week for 3 weeks, so a total of 6 contracts will be given if we even get that event at all. And if you think that anyone will even have a chance to get them other than the Blue Birds feeding themselves/their friends,  you are dreaming.

53 minutes ago, Yetah said:

That event the other regions got at start of the patch, we didn't. Also its like twice a week for 3 weeks, so a total of 6 contracts will be given if we even get that event at all. And if you think that anyone will even have a chance to get them other than the Blue Birds feeding themselves/their friends,  you are dreaming.

I know how its work and yea is sad to know is limited for free players and regarding of the legions doing the event by themselves this just happen when the asmos dont try to do the Bosses like Ardath or the Agent, Elyos going to need for everyone if the asmos try it and i dont think the Asmos going to let it pass because of the contracts but idk the are lazy sometimes and i know they dont have more players than the Elyos but they only hard try during the sieges for gp and idk why.

Edited by ErzaScarletxFT