Weekly Server Maintenance - November 9, 2022 [Aion]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Hello, dear Daevas! 

Here are tomorrow's  maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3.5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Pumpkin King Haunt Event Ends
    • Please note that Candy Blast, Gourmet Candy Galaxy Bundle, The Great Pumpkin Bundle, and Candy Galaxy Bundle will be deleted next week's maintenance (11/16)
  • Empyrean Lord Promotion Begins
    • 4 Transformation Contract Aetherforging Recipes will be added
  • The following items are coming to the Quna Shop:
    • Marvelous Transformation Contract (220 BCC)
    • Wondrous Transformation Contract (920 BCC)
    • Grand Transformation Fragment (720 BCC)
    • Grand Transformation Package I (2000 BCC)
    • Grand Transformation Package II (3000 BCC)
    • [BCM] Grand Transformation Fragment (Free)
  • Daeva Pass Season 1 Jewel Collection Period will be Extended (Ends on 11/30)

Thank you!

So another week ignoring the daily luna removal. Don't sweat it, its only your job you know, to manage the community. @EMpulse

Before you get on the suspension button, remember that the other 4 times that i asked about it i asked nicely-er, for all the good that did. So again, any update, considerations, or its not being discussed at all hoping that people will just suck it up? (4/4)

Hello EMpulse Do you have any news about the calendar event and the new deva pass prizes and also there will be a decrease in the price of luna, or will you have a new way to get luna in the game ( This Halloween event was a little underwhelming compared to the last time. Many of the players stopped doing game things ) ( Players need a reason to log into the game every day ) ( and I would also like to ask about the limit of kinah 360m is maximum? ( why not increase limit to 500M ? )

• Aion Team
18 hours ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

Can we get new ultimate xform by just fusing? Or is it just pay to win again?? Do we free to play players can still enjoy this game? Enlight me please this patch is far from worst.

Hiya!

You cannot get the new transformations through combination. They are only available from these event contracts.

-EMpulse

13 hours ago, GenericUser42084 said:

13 hours ago, GenericUser42084 said:

EMpulse pls you can tell us if <Stolen Pumpkin> from Pumpkin King Haunt Event  will be deleted ? In the post above it is not specified about <Stolen Pumpkin> from the cube inventory.

Yes it will be, but I don't know exactly when. It's on the radar to be deleted, though!

-EMpulse

13 hours ago, EMpulse said:

Hiya!

You cannot get the new transformations through combination. They are only available from these event contracts.

-EMpulse

Yes it will be, but I don't know exactly when. It's on the radar to be deleted, though!

-EMpulse

Sad then its another pay to win gap :( Free to suffer while playing indeed. No more free to play just pay to win :( . Developers are not trying to impress players anymore on how can we have fun on the game they are just impressing their bosses on how to gain money out of the last remaining players.