Apsaranta Dispatch Quest rewards

Sheyrena-DN

Where are they?

Here's the long version - the server reset yesterday (Wednesday). I got into a couple of lovely groups touring Apsaranta and completed all of the Dispatch Quest tabs for the various Apsaranta legions. But nowhere in my inventory are there (2) Holy Waters from Lifekeeper & Breath of Life. Nor are there any Io Gel (2) from Lifekeeper. I do recall getting an equipment  box and an Ultimate shard, but I don't recall if it was from Nightshade and Ancient Civilization (probably? Where else would it have come from?).

Anyway, the point is - am I smoking shugo grass, or did I not get some of the items from the dispatch quest rewards list?

~Shey~

16 hours ago, Sheyrena-DN said:

Where are they?

Here's the long version - the server reset yesterday (Wednesday). I got into a couple of lovely groups touring Apsaranta and completed all of the Dispatch Quest tabs for the various Apsaranta legions. But nowhere in my inventory are there (2) Holy Waters from Lifekeeper & Breath of Life. Nor are there any Io Gel (2) from Lifekeeper. I do recall getting an equipment  box and an Ultimate shard, but I don't recall if it was from Nightshade and Ancient Civilization (probably? Where else would it have come from?).

Anyway, the point is - am I smoking shugo grass, or did I not get some of the items from the dispatch quest rewards list?

~Shey~

I made the same mistake a few times. I would complete the 4/4 mission turn ins and then look in the window and see the gels, holy waters, etc and wonder they went.

Those are the rewards for the next level of the misson(s).

(Maybe ease off on the odella😉

Thank you all for your replies. That makes sense.

It seems to me that oftentimes, there's not enough explanation in the game in regard to some game features and I'm left swinging in the wind thinking to myself, 'Uhh...okay, now what??'.

This is probably where my odella problem comes from.   LOL  --> Alyta.

Good luck out there, y'all. We need it.

~Shey~

But we all have to admit that the quest rewards (not the 4/4 rewards) suck big time, they removed the AP rewards on them and the quests give mediocre XP, some basic kinah and 4~6 io... literally!

Like 4 of them give FS armor but those are like once per week obviously.

The only reason to do the quests is to level renown on the camps and it is way too slow.