Banned for trying too hard?

Vladimere

Almost all the accounts I did for Stormwing event have been banned. I manually logged into all these accounts. I do not hack. I do not bot. I do not rmt. Either I have been banned because I tried too hard, or NC Soft figured out that they gave us too many ptw items and banned the accounts as a knee jerk reaction so we would have to pay for the items. This has affected a huge part of the population. Aion does not have a large player base at this time. Banning legit players is not the answer. Either way this ban needs to be reversed.

@EMpulse @Loki

Yeah I'd very much like to know why my friendlist suddenly halved and why I am now hearing that all my friends are quitting because their accounts (that they farmed by hand, legitimately, and used excluisively themselves) were permanently banned the other night? Hopefully this is just a mistake. These bans should be reversed as no rules were broken and no TOS violations took place. Quite infuriating that I've been here over ten years with some of these people and now they're having to stop playing because all of their hardwork was trashed without any explanation or justification. 

I think that if the focus of NCwest is to ban players for farming events and such all hope for this game is lost.....we literally have to sit here and beg for events and things to be put in the game then when they finally do put items in the game that you can farm you get banned for them....laughable jokes....This games player base is way to low to even be considering banning people for such small issues how about you focus on the real issues like why is the game failing fix those issues before such small issues.    I personally think NCWEST Should just go back and reverse these bans.   Focus on the real problems please.   Lack of players? Lack of support?  Lack of Communication?  Lack of CONTENT?  Lack of events? Lack of compassion?   Theres TONS of real MAJOR issues we should be focused on before destorying what little bit of a game we have left.   So be done with it and go back and reverse all the bans so people can go back to enjoying what little bit of happiness we have left in the game :)  Because the actions you all have committed could cause a huge spike in player loss which we all know your only concern is revenue....but think about this ...... No players no revenue?   Do the right thing and unban all these accounts you all have banned over the last few days.

Thank you

What the hell is going on in NCsoft management. They have no idea what this game is about and are trying to fix something because they think their profits are being affected?? There are so many other things they can do to make money but just don't want to listen or don't care. Stop mucking up our accounts and focus on putting things on BCM that would sell. i.e SKINS.

This is ridiculous... for years be have been watching as our game slowly dies, and watching ncsoft get more and more p2w and when they finally come out with an event we can  farm (most of us legitimately and daily grinding and logging in for event ) they have the nerve to ban us? this is why we are losing actual players. 

I don't think i've ever been closer to quitting than right now. I log in and see people who are KNOWN cheaters who were unaffected by these ban waves....but my friends who are legitimate players and spend money on this game and take integrity in the effort they put into it..... are gone. Just like that. 

Also people that have spent money have gotten unbanned. I am free to play. My friends that got accounts unbanned because they spend. They have accounts they don't ptw on. Their ftp accounts are perma banned and their ptw accounts are unbanned. Explain this. This is not only wrong, but it's illegal. Just unban the past few days. Let the players that are here to enjoy their gaming time do just that.

(Sorry accidental double post)

Edited by Vladimere

I wasn't smart enough to thought about this idea, but as time go by since f2p, players are needed multiple accounts to take advantage of events, daily grind, or hold group. For example, I was fortunate enough to do a lot of luna daily grind on my account a couple weeks lead up to the daeva pass, and even that,  the lunas are only enough for one season. Most people including myself are not afraid of the grind or spend a little money here and there ; we understand that, but banning players because they are smart or have a lot of knowledge about the game is INSANE. I don't know how accurate this claim is, but if it is for that reason, then the game will die faster then they would expect.

8 minutes ago, Empyrea-KT said:

https://imgur.com/a/1b2f2R7

65 people in Igg/Sanc etc on a Friday night. Good job killing the game by banning legit players. Unban.

At some point I checked and we had 16 chars in Gelkmaros.

My alt accounts that I had for events are also banned, my main is thankfully not.
Some of my friends had alt accounts auto-hunting for the luna pouch back in lugbug days, all banned.
Some people lost their main accounts too.

I think this was an automated mass ban run on a script no way they checked the accounts one by one and decided they broke the rules, I wonder what the code had to wipe the server like this.

Edited by Arhangelos

@Loki   @EMpulse

why this keep happening, every time we feel our game community start recovering from all those private servers who steal the player base you guys decide to do a random and nonsense ban to what seem to be about half of our community....

let's be honest, the game is agonizing, we just want to enjoy the game we love for the time it last, but if our friends keep getting banned and quitting then there won't be much reasons to keep playing, there are many people who lost their main accounts (most of them free to play players who grind hard to keep on the level of the players who can spend on NCcoins)

please release the banned players we need people to play, to enjoy the game, so please for once listen to what our community needs and make aion retail a good place to the loyal players we still have left

So now they are banning people for legitimately farmed the Stormwing event? but they didn't cared before of the players from the last year who Exploited the Stormwing egg with restoration tokens and completed all the rare apostle collections. anyway was Nc fault but they didnt cared about a solution for the others who got a disadvantage over those exploited transformations.

Edited by ErzaScarletxFT

they should stop using their "not-so-good-tools" to ban ppl automatically. Last SW Eggs event, I got ban too, same *reason*.  I gave up on that account. But im still angry about that ban until now.

this made me remember to another classic event: *SteelRake*

I played in aion eu, i decided to go back to aion a month ago but to ncsoft. I was doing my kerub quests 2 days ago and my account got disconnected, it says I got banned and my alt account got banned too. I won't bother submitting a ticket, because I'm not going to play Aion again. bye

Did you think that by banning all accounts we will run to buy things in the store?

Ncsoft is being run by inept

There are a lot of games out there, if you want people to buy from your store, you have to worry about keeping your community happy. Nobody here will die sad for not playing aion. We were few and they cut down our community even more.

Another loss of players and RIP Aion Ncsoft

I would like to also point out,  your only unbanning "paying accounts" anyone who has been banned "Free to play" there emails from support have been account closed perma,  do you know how insane that is?  Do you understand that alt account might not spend money but it might belong to one of your paying players? OR maybe its friends with one of your paying players?  This game cannot afford to lose more players in the state of the game.  We literally was just getting players returning to the game and now with this the 20 players we brung in .... 30 going out....why? Because you guys make this game so impossible.  People was literally just being convinced to return to aion retail from Aion america and other aion private servers because your LOYAL player base had finally convinced them the game was going in a better direction....then bam a huge ban wave,  now all that hard work your PLAYERS have done getting people to play......GONE because of one STUPID decision.   You want more income? As we have been screaming for YEARS! SALE SKINS MORE SKINS AND WHEN YOU GET TIRED OF THAT MOREEEEE SKINS!!!!!!  There's literally thousands of skins/ motions you could put back in the game that people WOULD BUY but you dont....we get 1 or 2 a month.... make it simple unban ALL accounts that you have banned and focus on making the game better please

Thank you

@Loki@EMpulse  I think NCWest does not want us to pay their bills and sign their employee paychecks. We are the only supporters and only a few of us left that pays for everything. Do you guys think twice before you take such action that causes nothing but heartache. Aion Retail is suffering and if you are planning to shut the game, please don't do us dirty like this.... Restore the damn accounts, those accounts have been there for more than 5+ years and got banned for no reason. If our accounts are not restored, this would be the end of Aion Retail... You will lose a large number of players who support this game... DON"T REPEAT THIS MISTAKE....