Banned for trying too hard?

Vladimere

2 hours ago, FefeHulk-DN said:

It's amazing how many people are crying and lying about them doing nothing 'illegal'. 

I have so many legionmates who had multiple accounts during the Stormwing event and they grind them manually everyday for the One and a half month. None of us got into trouble. It's because its legit. I'm surprised so many people got 'banned' and yet they are innocent? LOL. 

Do not unban these cheating filths. For those who are innocent, give the GMs some time to sort it out. Those who uses cheat/vanilla to maneuver around, cheating to get blessed paragons, keep their alt accounts BANNED permanently. So the cheating botters/players  can't be selling "blessed paragon" enchantment service or gears. 

These people who are crying are just the minority of the players with tons of cheating accounts banned. Majority of the players are still in game doing whatever they've been doing daily.

Stop trying to use the pressuring tactic to get your way.

Ncsoft should stand their ground and ban cheating people. Good job.

The amazing thing is you look at your previous posts EVERY SINGLE ONE has been negative and nothing supportive of anything, so keep thinking that talking big and bad behind an alt account is going to make your voice heard.  You are a joke and nothing you say has any validity, you probably quit Aion years ago and still come to forums just to make drama.

#PutYourRealGameNameOutThereCoward

@EMpulse @Loki

Having multiple accounts is not against ToS.

Dual-boxing with those accounts is not against ToS.

If this has changed players deserve to know BEFORE a ban is rolled out.

I have 4 accounts. Occasionally I dual-box to run instances. (mostly trying to fill holes in my collections) I am not going to wait around for hours trying to get someone to hold group when I can simply do it myself.

I was going to add a disposable 5th account to get some +0 class stigmas that no one on either faction seems willing to sell. (again just trying to finish collections.)

I cannot create any more characters on my existing accounts. 2 have both Elyos and Asmo characters and I am unwilling to delete any of them and a 3th has 2 “hidden” Classic characters that can’t be deleted. (I can’t get Classic to reinstall. The Launcher thinks Classic is installed when it isn’t but that’s a whole different issue.) And my Primary account is at maximum number of characters without Prestige.

If your policy has changed to 4 accounts or less I kinda need to know.

I am also thoroughly disgusted that your “payers” can send off an e-mail and get themselves unbanned but actual “players” are told they are SOL.

Yes Shaidessa is correct... unless your running a script from third party software there is nothing in the TOS saying that multiple accounts is against policy or even a ban 'able offense!!! Unless There is other reason's in the TOS for these accounts to be banned that is provable then these accounts need to be released from restriction's immediately!

KEYWORD "PROVABLE"!!!!

Same IP adress. Response to account with ncoin applied. "Reviewing your login attempt, it appears that it was flagged for security reasons that prevented you from logging in. This could have been the result of high risk characteristics of your attempt or due to the past associations with compromised accounts or devices. At this time we've taken steps that should allow you to log in."

Same IP but no ncoin used. Response is "Our system detected a known third-party program used to automate gameplay and/or gain an unfair advantage in association with this account. Please be advised that the use of third party programs with our games is a violation of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct:
https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/legal/aion/aion-user-agreement

As we strive to maintain a fun and fair environment for all our players, we take this type of activity very seriously. As such, the decision to close this account is final.

Please understand that there is no further assistance we can provide you regarding this account or issue. As such, further replies or new support tickets may not receive a response."

I asked them to show proof of the crime. Have not received an answer yet. They are not banning due to hacking/botting. They are banning due to lack of ptw on the account. Last day of waiting for me. If they don't undo this madness I will sadly leave Aion for good. After this I have no faith left in this terrible management that will not even check into and prove I did not cheat. Just auto response because I didn't buy anything on that account. Btw gold sellers still spamming classic, bots still spamming lower cruci and people still openly no animation hacking. Give a gold star to whoever thought. Hey let's ban all the real players. 

4 hours ago, Empyrea-KT said:

Same IP adress. Response to account with ncoin applied. "Reviewing your login attempt, it appears that it was flagged for security reasons that prevented you from logging in. This could have been the result of high risk characteristics of your attempt or due to the past associations with compromised accounts or devices. At this time we've taken steps that should allow you to log in."

Same IP but no ncoin used. Response is "Our system detected a known third-party program used to automate gameplay and/or gain an unfair advantage in association with this account. Please be advised that the use of third party programs with our games is a violation of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct:
https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/legal/aion/aion-user-agreement

As we strive to maintain a fun and fair environment for all our players, we take this type of activity very seriously. As such, the decision to close this account is final.

Please understand that there is no further assistance we can provide you regarding this account or issue. As such, further replies or new support tickets may not receive a response."

I asked them to show proof of the crime. Have not received an answer yet. They are not banning due to hacking/botting. They are banning due to lack of ptw on the account. Last day of waiting for me. If they don't undo this madness I will sadly leave Aion for good. After this I have no faith left in this terrible management that will not even check into and prove I did not cheat. Just auto response because I didn't buy anything on that account. Btw gold sellers still spamming classic, bots still spamming lower cruci and people still openly no animation hacking. Give a gold star to whoever thought. Hey let's ban all the real players. 

I agree if NCWEST doesn't take immediate action on this situation this will also be my last day playing Aion which is sad because I love this game it's just horribly managed.  This has been the same reply many of my friends have gotten, it's sad to see banned because you don't have money to spend. While animation hackers, gold sales, and people who buy kinah go unpunished, why because they spend money? Rules seem to be enforced only when you see benefit not because they are actually RULES.  Since you don't want to deal with those rule breakers then you should reverse the other so called "cheaters" and just let the community live and thrive, which in the end results in more revenue for NCWEST.  

Honestly, this game keeps on getting worse and worse for free players, what’s the harm in letting people spend more time on your game farming their eyes out doing quests and collecting items for some ok rewards on multiple accounts?! 

you are driving people away, you’re banning people that are part of groups of friends that will quit because their friends are getting banned.

you are killing the game!!! 

• Aion Team

Hey everyone -

Thanks for your feedback on the recent account bannings that occurred. As a result, we held an additional review of who was affected by it, and why (thanks for your patience while we did this). After reviewing, we decided that some of the bannings will be downgraded to "warnings."

Here is a reminder that we periodically do sweeps to identify accounts that are in violation of Aion's Terms of Service. If you are engaging in certain activities/behaviors, you are putting yourself at risk.

Please familiarize yourself with Aion's ToS so you are clear on what actions are prohibited. You can find it here: https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/legal/archive/aion/aion-user-agreement.

Thanks much,

-EMpulse

37 minutes ago, EMpulse said:

Hey everyone -

Thanks for your feedback on the recent account bannings that occurred. As a result, we held an additional review of who was affected by it, and why (thanks for your patience while we did this). After reviewing, we decided that some of the bannings will be downgraded to "warnings."

Here is a reminder that we periodically do sweeps to identify accounts that are in violation of Aion's Terms of Service. If you are engaging in certain activities/behaviors, you are putting yourself at risk.

Please familiarize yourself with Aion's ToS so you are clear on what actions are prohibited. You can find it here: https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/legal/archive/aion/aion-user-agreement.

Thanks much,

-EMpulse

Hello EMpulse,

Can you give us more clarity and transparency on this issue as mentioned
As a result, we held an additional review of who was affected by it, and why (thanks for your patience while we did this). After reviewing, we decided that some of the bannings will be downgraded to "warnings."

When I say clarity I really expect exactly that please.  We need to know what constituted a violation that resulted in a banning that was switched back to a warning.   None of us "EVER" want to find ourselves in this spot ever ever ever again.  I read the TOS and then realized I'm not a licensed attorney so can you please include in your clarity some translation of the Attorney jargon in that TOS please?   You have to admit this whole action was pretty sketchy and we would really like to know 

Thanks

@EMpulseThank you for reversing the ban on people's accounts. Aion cannot afford to lose anymore players, we are very low as it is. I fear this has only temporarily extended it's life for now but we shall have fun while it lasts. Also can you please ROTATE SKINS (every week would be amazing but maybe every two weeks so my wallet can handle it), EMOTES, HOUSE COSMETICS/COSMETICS. Thank you.

57 minutes ago, EMpulse said:

Hey everyone -

Thanks much,

-EMpulse

The vagueness is amazing, basically "we banned some people for something that may or may not be legitimate reason, now we are unbanning SOME of them but wont comment on the criteria used because who cares about transparency, right". So another thing up for sale, if you spend enough money in the game you are immune to consequences for your actions, is this an ongoing promotion too?

Also @Beast-KT standing up for the f2p guys is really amazing, coming from one of the biggest whales in the game. Here is a thought, if you don't want the game to turn massively p2w, you and your posse stop buying into it, instead of amplifying the problem, and then complaining that there are no more fish in the sea to make you feel good about all the money you spent when it dies.

Aion's situation is worrisome. The project manager has completely messed up this game. We all wish the game would stop being so p2w, but looking at these numbers it's clear that they can't maintain a server and pay mods without revenue.

Aion can't do something stupid like this again. They must do good events, if they want to do 1 free and another p2w. The free event must have a worthwhile reward and incentivize play

Banning the secondary account of people who still trust you was really embarrassing. 

People who are happy don't mind investing money in something they like. If people are happy playing Aion, they will bring friends and those friends will bring other friends.

315559739_1272730420246012_6254484203507

18 hours ago, Yetah said:

The vagueness is amazing, basically "we banned some people for something that may or may not be legitimate reason, now we are unbanning SOME of them but wont comment on the criteria used because who cares about transparency, right". So another thing up for sale, if you spend enough money in the game you are immune to consequences for your actions, is this an ongoing promotion too?

Also @Beast-KT standing up for the f2p guys is really amazing, coming from one of the biggest whales in the game. Here is a thought, if you don't want the game to turn massively p2w, you and your posse stop buying into it, instead of amplifying the problem, and then complaining that there are no more fish in the sea to make you feel good about all the money you spent when it dies.

sorry i have to make my 40k's worth.

21 hours ago, Yetah said:

sorry-i-dont-e5e2e21b61.jpg

I actually quit the game because I logged in every day for several hours and claimed the storm wing boxes every day. I waited for the event to end and was going to open the boxes then. Yet they deleted all my boxes without me opening any. I petioned they said too bad.. I said goodbye and moved on to another game. I just was bored for a few minutes and thought i would check the forms to see if others had the same issue.

I've got event boxes from years ago that i havn't opened and they had never done that before and would not have expected them to change now.

They said they posted it in the forms but i replied that was not a good way to annonce that type of change... because well.. most of these forms are full of other stuff

Edited by JohnBlackthorn-DN

5 hours ago, JohnBlackthorn-DN said:

I actually quit the game because I logged in every day for several hours and claimed the storm wing boxes every day. I waited for the event to end and was going to open the boxes then. Yet they deleted all my boxes without me opening any. I petioned they said too bad.. I said goodbye and moved on to another game. I just was bored for a few minutes and thought i would check the forms to see if others had the same issue.

I've got event boxes from years ago that i havn't opened and they had never done that before and would not have expected them to change now.

They said they posted it in the forms but i replied that was not a good way to annonce that type of change... because well.. most of these forms are full of other stuff

Try to check your account they most likely unbanned it

7 hours ago, JohnBlackthorn-DN said:

They didnt posted this only in the Forums... This was also announced in the post of the event on the official webpage of Aion. And even when the event was over they gived us 2 Extra Weeks to Open and claim more boxes.

• 1 month later...
On 16/11/2022 at 6:21, Zappies-DN said:

Parece que los scripters fueron prohibidos.

Consulte con un GM antes de usar productos de terceros. Algunas personas alentarán a otros a usar cosas que los prohibirán, así que tenga cuidado, especialmente si es un jugador veterano.

Scripters y jugadores normales con multicuentas. Aion es un juego donde necesitas de más personajes para fortalecer a tu o tus main. No es como otros mmorpg donde sólo necesitas 1 personaje y ya. Así que el tener cuentas alternativas no debería ser motivo de Baneo.