Weekly Server Maintenance - November 16, 2022 [Aion]

EMpulse

1 hour ago, Yetah said:

So not only that the deava pass is broken, but you couldn't even been bothered to update the rewards which are exactly the same as the first one, its not really a new season but a rerun then, isn't it?

Not only that the ranking doesn't even work for the shattered abyssal splinter. They really just don't care anymore isn't that right @Loki @EMpulse

19 hours ago, EMpulse said:
  • Shattered Abyssal Splinter Ranking Season Begins

Please consider making this permanent.

Can definitely be improved by included more relevant rewards, such as holy waters, IO and oath tablets.

Please consider adding event coins to buy stuff from the event npc in ingi/gelk , we havent got any coins for about 2 years now.

Regardless that is a nice way for the player base to compete.

Please also consider as multiple people mentioned to include the Luna bundle in there. Thee is no need to find any other complicated solution.

1 hour ago, Malloc-KT said:

Please consider making this permanent.

Can definitely be improved by included more relevant rewards, such as holy waters, IO and oath tablets.

Please consider adding event coins to buy stuff from the event npc in ingi/gelk , we havent got any coins for about 2 years now.

Regardless that is a nice way for the player base to compete.

Please also consider as multiple people mentioned to include the Luna bundle in there. Thee is no need to find any other complicated solution.

The issue with this is now it's been turned into a competition to get Luna rewards we merely had to play through before to obtain (and prior to that, we could even afk for it).
I don't want to have to gear up all my alts for a chance at getting a fair amount of Luna versus the guaranteed Luna I use to receive.
Now I am forced to properly run over an hour's worth of these per day (13 characters x 5min each =65min, + time it takes to swap over, go in and pop food, etc) and I can not AFK inside the abyssal splinter for my normal rewards. I can not imagine doing this repeatedly for years to come. This will turn into a player burn out after a few weeks. 

47 minutes ago, Alyta-DN said:

The issue with this is now it's been turned into a competition to get Luna rewards we merely had to play through before to obtain (and prior to that, we could even afk for it).
I don't want to have to gear up all my alts for a chance at getting a fair amount of Luna versus the guaranteed Luna I use to receive.
Now I am forced to properly run over an hour's worth of these per day (13 characters x 5min each =65min, + time it takes to swap over, go in and pop food, etc) and I can not AFK inside the abyssal splinter for my normal rewards. I can not imagine doing this repeatedly for years to come. This will turn into a player burn out after a few weeks. 

As I mentioned I still think the luna bundle needs to be added back.

regarding the ranking you only need to do 1run per week per alt.

IMO it is a nice way to revamp  Abyssal.

Bring back lune bundle from killing 50 mobs, making us waste 2240 luna every month to get premium rewards from Deava Pass with no real way to earn luna is ridiculous. This Shattered Abyssal Splinter Ranking Season Event  isn't even working  and gives you alot less then what you would get from the old method.

13 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

Mostly will go for deava essence and manastones lol!

Also I find it amusing you guys want more skins lol... I still have skins on alts in WH I don't ever plan to use lol! Although I seem to be looking for skins for a couple alt's still...prob can farm what I need though

Same, I had like 70k luna by doing the luna instance, then they removed it and I wasted mine, so now I do not have enough to open wardrobe slots. The wardrobe system is awesome because re-skinning anything takes just a tiny amount of kinah once you put the items in wardrobe. But lack of luna is killing it.

I am even tempted to make some luna purchase just for the wardrobe, but I will resist myself because this would re-assure them that removing the luna pouch was a money maker for them

@EMpulse Can the Aion Team please look into having time-related events occur earlier in the day? I just looked up when the Shugo Games will open and most players (myself included) won't be able to play unless we want to be up past midnight during the entire  duration of the event. During past events, players on the east coast of the US have been expected to be online between midnight and 1 AM to participate. We were told that the selected times would be looked at and reconsidered, but it appears nothing has changed since last year's discussion.

98abe092cc987c4fe5f85bbde73b5803d8b1b085d6fb45c7b0e4328b96beba9ff17318b14c36b1c5

I agree with @Gallium-DN. I live on the east coast too and I get up at 6 o'clock in the morning most days. I know we just had daylight saving time, but we're still talking about logging into a game at 11pm to run an event that just as easily could take place during the day. Maybe have it open twice a day so players can attend when it is convenient for them?