Luna rewards compared to old rewards

xTrinityStarx

So I am just going to throw this out here,  I understand why we will not put the luna bag back into Contaminated Underpass Instance,  HOWEVER when we moved it from there to lugbug daily 50 kills we was able to get 20 luna per toon per day,  most all people have 13 accounts so 13x20 = 260 luna daily.....its a complete slap in the face with these new abyss rewards for weekly luna.....not even top reward gets even close to the same amount of weekly luna we was getting which was 1,820 WEEKLY,  to almost NOTHING now.... NEEDS A SERIOUS FIX!

Now let's do a break down of what LUNA is used for in game

Daeva pass to unlock = 2240 luna PER CHAR (Nuts for people who play multiple chars) 

Retuning gear and accessories =  20 luna PER REROLL Avg piece takes roughly 200-500 luna to get retune where u want

Instance resetting = 80+ luna per reset

Perfect res =  40 luna 

Instance buff = 20 luna

Now keep in mind with ur "new way to make Luna"  let's say ur able to make top 100 in ranks which includes ASMO and ELYOS COMBINE!  

that's 50 Luna per char a week = 650 Luna weekly

PLEASE THINK ABOUT THAT WITH PRICES ABOVE WHAT CAN U ACTUALLY DO?  

We already pay for prestige passes, now you're trying to force people to buy Luna too? This game will not survive with just paying players playing.... the game requires an influx of new players coming in and playing and being able to grind what they need, obviously pay to win will be farther ahead but you're taking away the ability for free to play players to even grind their way in the game.

We need the luna bag returned to a daily quest like before, or some other way to get 20 Luna daily per char.  Please figure it out because it has to happen if we are to be able to grow and maintain the game we love.

Thank you,

Trinitystar

10 minutes ago, TrinityStarr-KT said:

So I am just going to throw this out here,  I understand why we will not put the luna bag back into Contaminated Underpass Instance,  HOWEVER when we moved it from there to lugbug daily 50 kills we was able to get 20 luna per toon per day,  most all people have 13 accounts so 13x20 = 260 luna daily.....its a complete slap in the face with these new abyss rewards for weekly luna.....not even top reward gets even close to the same amount of weekly luna we was getting which was 1,820 WEEKLY,  to almost NOTHING now.... NEEDS A SERIOUS FIX!

Daeva pass to unlock = 2240 luna PER CHAR (Nuts for people who play multiple chars) 

Retuning gear and accessories =  20 luna PER REROLL Avg piece takes roughly 200-500 luna to get retune where u want

Perfect res =  40 luna 

Instance buff = 20 luna

Now keep in mind with ur "new way to make Luna"  let's say ur able to make top 100 in ranks which includes ASMO and ELYOS COMBINE!  

We already pay for prestige passes, now you're trying to force people to buy Luna too? This game will not survive with just paying players playing.... the game requires an influx of new players coming in and playing and being able to grind what they need, obviously pay to win will be farther ahead but you're taking away the ability for free to play players to even grind their way in the game.

We need the luna bag returned to a daily quest like before, or some other way to get 20 Luna daily per char.  Please figure it out because it has to happen if we are to be able to grow and maintain the game we love.

Thank you,

Trinitystar

Another way to milk us on a dying game... We need the luna back or a better solution. Per the above calculation, buying luna from the BCM would cost about $100-$150/ month per toon. NCWest is losing its mind and is insane with such monopoly.  Fix the damn game and stop milking people or you end up shutting the door just like you did with the City Of heroes and City of Villains... That was a quick reference to remind the management and producers of what would happen when you force the supporters to pay your house's mortgage.... 

Edited by Sedulicious-DN

The amount of RNG in this game is already game killing with the rates that you allow people to get things, not everything in game is GOLD.   You have forgotten what it's like to be a player because you don't PLAY this game, listen to your player base and adjust, if you want a game to grow that's what has to happen  

1820 luna weekly vs 650-130 is what most will get do you see the issue?

FIX IT FAST

WANNA MAKE MONEY?  SKINS AND MOTIONS MUST I REPEAT SKINS AND MOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trinity is correct.... If you want new players in a Free to Play game, there has to be a way to grind currencies such as luna...

This game has become too much of a P2W game. Games like that are on the decline. Gamers don't want to have to pay for currencies they should be able to farm in game. Please fix this and help Aion keep going....  Throw in a daily or a group instance to make it fun for the player base. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, TrinityStarr-KT said:

Perfect res =  40 luna 

Instance buff = 20 luna

Thank you,

Trinitystar

totally agree!

They also stealth remove stuff, anyone noticed that theres no longer Plastic Surgery or Gender Switch tickets in Gold Sands Traders for golden ingots? @Lokialso said they are asking the devs about the hidden mobs removal, 4 months later not a peep about something that already exists in the game and will just take ticking a checkbox and turning them on.

Now they are twisting and turning trying to get luna supply limited as well, ive already given you solutions, put it back in contaminated underpath, disable crawler mobs from the mob rotation so they dont overflow the server, and/or tweak the ranking so that you actually have to kill the mobs to get an S rank, then you would need to place cannons, you will have to kill the exploding mob so your gate doesnt die, there are solutions if there is will, just they never really care about it unless it hurts them financially.

The amount of luna required in game to do simple stuff like retuning, refreshing an instance etc, is not equivalent to the amount that can  be earned. Basically the amount earned is based on luck from instances. Now based on ranking. Well lets not discuss about daeva pass.. Let's be considerate and find  a better solution. I support the way it was x20 daily quest.

I think you really have no idea how important luna is. It's not just about daeva pass. Trinity already mentioned all of them. I think most important things are retuning and resetting instances other than daeva pass. There is no way to get enough luna even with this " event ". And please stop making this game worse after every update.

Luna is an integral part of this game. By severely limiting our ways to acquire luna it makes an even wider gap in the free to play vs pay to win. We also can't even do the menial task such as retuning gear without stressing about how much luna we have left. As other people have said. Things like making luna a pay to win feature will just make people go play another game. If you'd like to make money and not give an unfair advantage to the people that can spend money on the game. Then start rotating old skins and outfits in bcm every week. Guaranteed you will be making 3-4x as much as you are now. Please make the smart decision. Make a daily luna bundle again, and start adding skins/outfits etc to BCM more often.

After each patch the game become less attractive to new players and boring to old players.
The farm of luna (for example) was nice because there's a dungeon where u can farm a good amount with ur main and alts. Gameforge continue with this method and works. Here they said that is not possible due the hackers that use too much of the instance with his insane farm.
The solution is punish good players and put a hunt 50 mobs on Inggi/Gelk. Ok let's do this! Then... new patch, no more lugbug, no luna farm. After an hiatus, u need too compete with other (OP geared)  players, rank and earn a miserable quantity of luna (compared with the old farm).
My friends that don't play Aion anymore or never played always ask me "How is the game? Worth comming back? This game is good?".
Well, I let you guess my answer to them...

Luna possibilities and Luna cost is completely disproportionate.

(1) For Daeva premium pass: premium cost can be for entire account instead of per character

(2) Bring back Luna quests: I understand NCsoft wants Luna sales - but atleast make Luna possible through in-game quests enough for atleast 3-4 characters per account. If anyone wants to extend it to all 13  characters, they can dip into BCM

I agree with luna being f2p is important. They can put it into making one apsaranta quest every day, so massive accounts can't just log and get the pouch like they did before.

It is important for real people to be able to farm some basic luna for their main account and use it for wardrobe, selective retuning, instance reset and instance buff.

I wonder what is the use of the special designs in luna to craft the luna lights if we need to sacrifice an arm and a leg to get 1 luna light. I don't understand how this SAS event is supposed to help the players get back on track with luna count. Not only is the ranking shared between both factions BUT the weekly rewards are mediocre compared to the amount of luna we used to get back in the days running the instance, and later on doing 50 gelk/ingi kills which was (13*20*7=1820 luna per week). Now if we aint doing arenas which btw are at absurd time for EU time zone (personally at 5 am my time) we cannot get luna other than paying OR hoping the luna material box from the instances we do graces us with a luna light once every blue moon. Please hear your free to play playerbase as getting luna is rendered nearly impossible now, or if possible it isnt as efficient as it used to be.

It's been a loooooong day without you my friend ..and I'll tell you all about it when i see you again
H9NuL9n.png