Can't log in after maintenance!

Karel

I just found this

4. "Too many failed login attempts" error message"

If you have entered your password too many times, you will get an error "Too many failed login attempts".  The error message you are seeing is part of a security system in place to prevent an unauthorized party from gaining access to an account by repeatedly guessing passwords. The error will expire automatically after 60 minutes, but login attempts before it expires can cause the timer to reset.

Lol this is a ridiculously flawed way to prevent unauthorized access to my account. Very safe, but the first time I tried to log in when I booted up my PC and this error appeared. I didn't knew about that and I kept trying! 

I just found this

4. "Too many failed login attempts" error message"

If you have entered your password too many times, you will get an error "Too many failed login attempts".  The error message you are seeing is part of a security system in place to prevent an unauthorized party from gaining access to an account by repeatedly guessing passwords. The error will expire automatically after 60 minutes, but login attempts before it expires can cause the timer to reset.

Lol this is a ridiculously flawed way to prevent unauthorized access to my account. Very safe, but the first time I tried to log in when I booted up my PC and this error appeared. I didn't knew about that and I kept trying! 

Well, I've waited the 60 minutes and I was still getting the same error. So, I had to go to sleep and nothing has changed. The same error again. I can't login anymore.

No one else is complaining about not being able to login. So it's most likely a issue with you or your ISP. I'm having problems with my ISP right now and I can only login using a proxy on the game launcher. Website and forums work fine. =(

It's not my ISP. Yesterday I got a brand new internet plan a lot faster than the old one. But, I had to go to work and when I came back after the maintenance this error started.

4 hours ago, Walled said:

No one else is complaining about not being able to login. So it's most likely a issue with you or your ISP. I'm having problems with my ISP right now and I can only login using a proxy on the game launcher. Website and forums work fine. =(

4 hours ago, KetJustin said:

"scan and repair" files /remove exitlag and restart

It's not my ISP. I have a new internet plan that was working really fine before the maintenance.

Scan and repair haven't changed anything

Well, here's some updates of my martyrdom trying to log in!

Today I reinstalled the NClauncher after a lot of tries to log in.  And I tried a couple of times with the reinstalled launcher, but nothing. So I decided to restart the PC, and it worked. I played for about 3 hours, but I had to restart the PC again and guess what? I can't log in again! See, it's random when I finally manage to log in.

The problem isn't my connection or with my PC, it's something NCfail is doing or not doing.

Edited by Karel

You are having the same issue as I was having and I'm pretty sure it is my ISP and not NCsoft.

What I would advise is for you to try to open the NC Launcher using a proxy server. Be it ExitLag, WTFast or any other proxy software and see if it works.

14 hours ago, Walled said:

You are having the same issue as I was having and I'm pretty sure it is my ISP and not NCsoft.

What I would advise is for you to try to open the NC Launcher using a proxy server. Be it ExitLag, WTFast or any other proxy software and see if it works.

I tried exitlag, but it doesn't work either.

Update

Yesterday the support contacted me and told me to use a function of windows to send them some information and the hijack this too.

They also told me to uninstall the launcher by the control panel, but it doesn't work.

3 days now and my Siel's Aura is going to waste!

Somebody HELP!

Relax it's just a game. Your last post made no sense. Maybe calm down and bit and write coherent sentences first. That may also help support better diagnose your problem

Siel's Aura is like 15 bucks a month, you are literally losing a few dollars or the price of a coffee. Don't stress too much about it. Worst comes worst, find another game to play. Your time and enjoyment is paramount IMO

2 hours ago, Fumoffu-KT said:

Relax it's just a game. Your last post made no sense. Maybe calm down and bit and write coherent sentences first. That may also help support better diagnose your problem

Siel's Aura is like 15 bucks a month, you are literally losing a few dollars or the price of a coffee. Don't stress too much about it. Worst comes worst, find another game to play. Your time and enjoyment is paramount IMO

In my country's currency siel's aura costs 52 bucks.

I want to play Aion mate. If wanted to play another game I wouldn't be here trying to solve my problem. But, you had the time just to type pointless things like complain about the way I write. Thanks, but you're not helping.