Weekly Server Maintenance - November 23, 2022 [Aion Classic]

Wissp

• Aion Team

Hello, Daevas! 

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Daeva Pass Season 17 Ends
  • Harvest Revel Event Pass Ends
    • Because of this issue with the Harvest Revel event pass merchant items, we will be leaving the Harvest Revel coins and Passrunerk up until the end of the Thanksgiving Pass.
       *Updated 11/23: Items will be fixed during next week's maintenance on 11/30
  • Daeva Pass Season 18 Begins
  • Thanksgiving Event Pass Begins
  • Beginner Pass Begins

Thank you!

Love how our other questions in the emergency main thread are getting ignored.   Like a simple reply would be nice or acknowledgment ya'll are doing something.   No daeva pass for me this month since we can't even get simple replies on something so simple

Agreed with Yoyo, we need an answer here @Wissp and @Loki, this has gone too far now and has reached the point of being completely unacceptable. It would literally have been better if you just didn't even have this Wednesday's maintenance than for you to do this. You didn't fix the one thing you were supposed to fix and you had to go and tamper with the forts again when you weren't supposed to. Do you really have NO ONE checking the changes you have made to the server before you make it go live again? 

The first time y'all reset the forts during the emergency maintenance was annoying, but things happen and it could be overlooked. But this second time? No, there's no excuse. Take the servers down again today for another emergency maintenance or something. This should not be happening. 

Maybe you should send a GM into the game to look at this.  You literally left a broken NPC for us to spend coins.  and the currency he takes is still wrong.   Again if you dont take our happiness seriously, at least consider your profits.

I said it before, and i will say it again, they gave up on aion, they just trying to force us to stop putting money on the game and/or quit all together, that way they just close NA server for good. Thats the end game there, if you think like that...all the recent "messed up things" make complete sense @Wissp@Loki isnt that right?

@Loki Why is it that anytime NCSoft messes up, there is no apology or any kind of acknowledgement from their side????

JUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE, that is all the community wants.

This is actually pathetic, I am done. 

Edited by Joetaro

1 hour ago, Khanysha said:

Don't worry guys. Since Passrunerk is still not working correct, we will do an emergency maintance after the next Siege and reset your forts again.

Greetings.

And they still won't even fix the nyerking shugo, I bet all my money on that

I love how everything is completely ignored except the broken npc when they do edits.  Yet zero response to the community about the forts reseting again and locking people out of content.  Like SC, BT, Medal dailies etc which will be locked out till tomorrow now since no siege till then.  @Loki@WisspI get thanksgiving tomorrow but come on some sort of reply would of been nice.  You got to better then this

@Loki and also @Wissp I know that you may be trying to get answers yourselves along with trying to relay it onto us but that is me believing that you are trying to do such a thing. I am sure you guys know what the definition of being a forum admin is, the responsibilities along with other things. But I wonder : Since when did you lose the drive to be the best admin possible? Were you not once players that were in our exact same shoes? Did you not become an admin to make a change? Just something I want to push out from my head because I know it's not easy but you should remember your roots and try to communicate to the players. Anything helps, just talking to us can help even if you are just as confused as the rest of us. But simply ignoring does not help, it will only drive this community into a downward spiral in which the players will naturally give up and seek to game elsewhere if they feel their voices are being heard from over there. The game starts and ends with player base, not just their wallets but their passion for the game itself.

Note this is a cringe worthy post but I am not going to lashout on the admins or devs, but even if this may fall onto deaf ears I feel its worth a shot.

Remember when nobody could cap a fort for like three months because the HP was too high? Or the multiple events with the dino nobody could kill. Or when they had an event that gave flight time (lol?) but the NPC was broken. I think they messed up literally every event in the first year of classic and broke forts for more than a quarter of the year. Not much has improved since then.