Forts reset again

Desire

So, maybe I don't understand, but can't you take the forts back every day? I don't pvp or siege or any of that stuff. But why would they make it baluar by default after maint and such? You think they actually do it to make ppl mad or? 

:0 legit question

8 minutes ago, SooYunn said:

So, maybe I don't understand, but can't you take the forts back every day? I don't pvp or siege or any of that stuff. But why would they make it baluar by default after maint and such? You think they actually do it to make ppl mad or? 

No. Abyss forts go live Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat. Ingisson/Gelkmaros go live Tues, Thurs, and Sun. Endgame pve and pvp are blocked if we don't own at least 1 fort in Ing/Gelk, so if forts reset every maintenance there's a day gap before players can actually do anything endgame. And since this has happened 3 times now, we've been entirely locked out of content for 3 days. Completely unacceptable. 

And to be fair, even though people are mad about the resetting, I think most are more upset with NC sitting on their thumbs and not saying jack to anyone of us about it. Unprofessional doesn't even begin to describe it, but at the same time most of us know NCWest is one of the most poorly run companies ever.

On 12/1/2022 at 10:23 PM, SooYunn said:

It's in the thread:

On 11/28/2022 at 12:17 AM, Locke said:

Nobody is complaining about recapping the forts. They're complaining about losing medals, losing access to instances, and the ongoing mismanagement of the game.

Have you never done the daily medal quests? If you lose a ground fort, you lose two medals per day until the siege rotates back to that fort. If you lose a ground fort in the opposite faction's land, then you lose four medals per day and you can't get it back until Sunday or after already capping your home fort. Every time ground forts reset, nobody can do besh for 1-2 days and everyone loses medals. It can take days or even weeks to retake an abyss fort. Some people lost their abyssal splinter weekly. You can capture a fort again but it won't bring back the rewards that were lost.

Although I'm not sure how people don't understand unless they literally only log in to do Dredge, Tiak, and Udas. All other content is affected.