Weekly Server Maintenance - November 30, 2022 [Aion Classic]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Greetings once again, Daevas! 

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 2.5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

Thank you!!!

@EMpulse @Loki

I love how all the posts and complaints about all the stuff that the nc maint screwed up twice before Thanksgiving has been completely ignored.  You would think after the holiday you guys would reach out and communicate with the community but apparently that is to much to ask.  Multiple posts and At's

2 maints last week reset every fort to balaur.  People couldn't do medal dailies for days, Silentera was locked out, could not goto Gelk or Ing multiple times since no forts owned.  No Besh since no forts.

A simple post to at least acknowledge the complaints after the Holiday would suffice.  As more then just the event npc you broke.

I know empulse was off so not lashing out just putting it out there some communication is in order.

Edited by Yoyo
added

??? What is going on? There is no excuse for constantly resetting the forts everytime a maintenance happens. Fix it holy ****. Have never seen more incompetent staff from a company before. OR better yet, hire better people NCWest. This is unbelievable. 

Edited by Hazel-KT

Thanks for resetting the forts again NC! You guys sure are on top of issues your players are clearly bringing to your attention, and you're so good at communicating with us and making us feel heard and that these issues matter and you want to create the best environment for us.

(That's completely sarcastic btw, y'all are in fact awful.)

@EMpulse  @Loki

This experience has been frustrating.  Regardless of the lost medals and actual time lost in game due to this error on your end, we would all appreciate if you can at a minimum provide an explanation of what the reason for this is. 

To be frank, nobody really cares about the shugo and I feel like that has been the only "issue" addressed when there are bigger matters to be looked at and resolved.  

This spiraled after the urgent maintenance on Nov 21st and we still have not received any updates on what that was for.  Since then forts has been reset 3 times.  

Any communication at this point would help rectify the displeased customers.  

Thanks,

Edited by Weebey

This is the third time im putting this out there...GMs gave up on Classic NA, they reseting the forts intencionally to force us to quit, and just close the servers for good! This started as a joke on the NCwest staff, retail are pretty familiar with the lack of hability and tech skills GMs, the issues that GMs been paid to do the bare minimun been around around since i started on retail 10-12 years ago. Back them they would at least find excuses to mascarade their incompetence. But right now...they just pressing the red buttom. They are accually walking an extra mile to f**k the game playing.  Thumbs up. 

17 minutes ago, Tartarugax said:

This is the third time im putting this out there...GMs gave up on Classic NA, they reseting the forts intencionally to force us to quit, and just close the servers for good! This started as a joke on the NCwest staff, retail are pretty familiar with the lack of hability and tech skills GMs, the issues that GMs been paid to do the bare minimun been around around since i started on retail 10-12 years ago. Back them they would at least find excuses to mascarade their incompetence. But right now...they just pressing the red buttom. They are accually walking an extra mile to f**k the game playing.  Thumbs up. 

Nah I don't think so. I doubt they're actively trying to be this terrible. It just comes to them naturally, not an attempt in anyway. 

I don't think they're trying to force us to quit, Classic has like 3x the population of retail and retail is still going for whatever reason. 

23 minutes ago, GenericUser100 said:

Nah I don't think so. I doubt they're actively trying to be this terrible. It just comes to them naturally, not an attempt in anyway. 

I don't think they're trying to force us to quit, Classic has like 3x the population of retail and retail is still going for whatever reason. 

people still buy everything in cash shop
they keep buying aura
they keep buying the pass

it's making them money and we're not getting anything of value

33 minutes ago, GenericUser100 said:

I agree, I think they just don't give a nyerk. Simple as that. 

@EMpulseHello,

Please do your job and properly communicate to your customers of the mistakes that your team has made on resetting the balaur forts. 

As you can tell since NOV 21st after the urgent maintenance, people have been very displeased by your teams actions and the awful communication that you have been providing.

Not only do you mess with our money that we put in towards the game by making a mistake on your end and locking us out from content, but you also simply do not communicate with your customers.

We need an apology from your team.  

At times like these I really miss Rin. She tried so hard and did her best to communicate with us and at least tell us that the team is working on issues, even if the resolutions would take time. It was great to actually have someone talk to us for once.

@EMpulsedoes literally nothing lmao. If you don't intend on talking to players just quit or something. Maybe sometime NC will hire someone like Rin again. EMpulse is not it...

Edited by GenericUser100