Snowball-Event only good for cheaters who has over 100 accounts

MfourAone-KT

What do you want them to do? Last time they banned alts and massive bots, players complained that they were getting ban because they were "TRYING HARD." Yes, players are trying very hard with them tools. Dual Client is ok, but really, most of the player that are left are just using bannable tools to open more than 2 clients at a time. But, they are "TRYING HARD."

Having 100 accounts is legitimate, but it's difficult to visit them all. 

On 12/14/2022 at 1:22 AM, Hirenkyaku-DN said:

What do you want them to do? Last time they banned alts and massive bots, players complained that they were getting ban because they were "TRYING HARD." Yes, players are trying very hard with them tools. Dual Client is ok, but really, most of the player that are left are just using bannable tools to open more than 2 clients at a time. But, they are "TRYING HARD."

What "bannable tools to open more than 2 clients" do you mean?

Please can you stop coming to the Forums to try and get people banned.  Or cry about someone getting more snowballs than you? Really?  I have only one account and 13 characters and I only typically play my main and log in on that character.   This game has such a low head count already and banning people at this point is stupid even if they have taken the time to setup multiple PC or accounts or whatever.  There is still one real person attached to one of those .. You worried your going to not get as many Berdin stars or not enough A miniums or what ?   Stop your complaining and I say good to those people that work hard in every way to get the most they can out of the game.  I just spent 150.00 buying refinement stones to try and get one of my runestones to +7.. when I started it was +6 and now it's +3..  When the Paragons stones were selling on BCM I bought 250.00 worth and got 1 piece of armor from +8 to +9 and that was it.   So honestly I dont want to hear your complaints about someone getting more stupid snowballs than you.  Last time they banned people there were not even enough players to play this game.  So if your so unhappy I would rather see you "LEAVE" the game than to ban 50 other players for too many snowballs... 

19 hours ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Please can you stop coming to the Forums to try and get people banned.  Or cry about someone getting more snowballs than you? Really?  I have only one account and 13 characters and I only typically play my main and log in on that character.   This game has such a low head count already and banning people at this point is stupid even if they have taken the time to setup multiple PC or accounts or whatever.  There is still one real person attached to one of those .. You worried your going to not get as many Berdin stars or not enough A miniums or what ?   Stop your complaining and I say good to those people that work hard in every way to get the most they can out of the game.  I just spent 150.00 buying refinement stones to try and get one of my runestones to +7.. when I started it was +6 and now it's +3..  When the Paragons stones were selling on BCM I bought 250.00 worth and got 1 piece of armor from +8 to +9 and that was it.   So honestly I dont want to hear your complaints about someone getting more stupid snowballs than you.  Last time they banned people there were not even enough players to play this game.  So if your so unhappy I would rather see you "LEAVE" the game than to ban 50 other players for too many snowballs... 

You are right. There isn't much players left in this game for them to ban. Just use cheat, hacks, and exploits. They cannot do anything to you!

• 2 weeks later...