Snowball event ending before original announcement

xTrinityStarx

I opened 350+ Brilliant Ice Prisms, but I didn't get an Ulti contract or even a Daevanian passive skill box or an S rank minion box.

I agree with Trinity and others.  It is way too difficult to progress in this game, even as a veteran player.  And even after spending a small fortune on these events, it is still not possible for most players to progress in their ultimate transformation collections due to all the restrictions that have recently been put in place.

Ending this event early just hurts the player base more.

Edited by GibbsFreeEnergy

We understand mistakes happen, but you can't take away these opportunities from the players. Gotta admit to the mistake and mal management and revert the dates please. This is a small community and we all need this event badly to get keep trying and hoping to get the Ultimate Transformation Contracts. Given the ratio of this RNG which is very rare to get those contracts and yet you are already reducing  the time frame for the event.  Players need this event and please revert and don't make those players who support this game say buy to AION for good. We have had enough of this poor management....

@EMpulse you've been reading our posts for the last few days, not a single update?  Do you understand this is why the player base is always so mad with NCWEST? the lack of communication is .....amazing to say the least.....yall clearly was on yesterday because the survey's went out to some but not all.....like come on....ignoring the community isn't the answer it just drives more and more players away from aion.....already such a small community you want to lose more because of this?   You've clearly had the time to read our issues but not taken the time to respond to them at all.....really miss @Rin because she would at least respond even if she didn't have the answers right then which is why everyone liked and respected her.

WE NEED UPDATES ON ISSUES

Maintenace is today.  Are we gonna honor the original dates announced or are we going to pretend that didn't happen and push your players away from yall a little more til yall have no one left?  Because you surely are on a patch to really kill the game, population is the lowest it's ever been, and there's no one to blame other than the support from NCWEST and lack of giving players what they need to continue playing, examples EVENTS that reward more than 2 Berdin stars,  CONTENT to replace instances we have had for 3-4 years now,  transformations kept locked up like they are gold......just a few examples of issues that NCWEST doesn't understand....if you took a little more time and LISTENED to your player base this game would pivot and actually stand a chance to become successful again

Revert the dates of event, fix the surveys, and stop being greedy and most of all REPLY TO US

Thanks

Trinitystar

@EMpulseCould you please also make sure that the correct the loot list is posted next time?

After opening 550 Brilliant Ice Prisms, I got a Daevanian Passive Skill Book Bundle:

FMynUKG.png

When it should have been a Daevanian Passive Skill Selection Box according to the event's loot table:

TSif3Sn.png

FYI I ended up getting a duplicate even though I only owned 2/10 of my classes daevanian passive skills...

Edited by GibbsFreeEnergy

6 hours ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Creo que es irónico que te quejes de que NCSoft está perjudicando a su base de jugadores al finalizar un evento de 2 semanas antes de lo que se publicó originalmente en las noticias. "Obteniendo las cosas que necesitas" He vuelto al juego durante 6 meses después de tomarme un año libre para el clásico y, aunque pago para jugar, no he podido hacer el jefe mundial de Ardeth ni una sola vez porque usted y su legión restringen y evitan que los jugadores participen a menos que estén en una de las 4 legiones aprobadas. Por ejemplo, la vez que entré en la alianza a través de una de las otras legiones e hiciste que me patearan justo antes de que el jefe muriera debido a la legión en la que estaba, así que no obtuve crédito. Entonces, cuando veo que te quejas de lastimar a la base de jugadores, me vomitan en la boca.

Totally agree, if you are not one of the legions that are admitted, they kick you, they do not accept you in alliance or they simply ignore you. And are they called legion leaders? LOL