Weekly Server Maintenance - January 4, 2023 [Aion]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Happy New Year, Daevas! 

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3.5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Apsaranta Meal Kit Event Item Deletion
    • Following event items will be deleting next week 1/11:
      • [Event] Apsaranta Cooler
      • [Event] Red Fruit
      • [Event] Golden Fruit
      • [Event] Fancy Meal Kit
      • [Event] Simple Meal Kit
  • Frozen Magic Promotion Ends
    • Following event items will be deleting next week 1/11:
      • +1 – +10 Snowballs, including those purchased from the Black Cloud Marketplace (and subsequently enchanted).
      • Wintry Coin
      • [Event] Snowflake Crystal
      • [Event] Icy Shard
      • [Event] Broken Snow Bundle
      • [Event] Crushed Snow Bundle
      • [Event] Noble Melted Bundle
      • [Event] Brilliant Ice Prism
      • [Event] Brilliant Fragment
  • EXP/AP Double Boost Event Ends

UPDATE (1/5):
Winter Wonderland Event Ends on 11 Jan 2023
To ensure that future events receive fair participation from all players, most event items will be deleted upon the event’s conclusion. 
11 Jan 2023,  we will be removing the following NPCs:

• Winter Park Gacha Machine
  • Merry
  • Carol

18 Jan 2023,  we will be deleting the following items: 

• [Event] Winter Park Coins 
  • [Event] Winter Park Gacha Reward 

Please scour your characters for any leftover event items and use them before the event ends! 

Thank you!

Hello @EMpulse

Your post says that we have til the 11th to use all our items up, however you removed the winry coin NPC with maintenance so it needs to be returned so people can use the coins til the 11th.   Please readd this you didnt say it would be removed Jan 4th

Edited by PXOne-KT

1 hour ago, xTrinityStarx said:

@EMpulse You changed your post again?,  yesterday it said to look at all your accounts and use up all event items before jan 11th.  Now it doesn't say that? regardless wintry coin NPC needs returned so players can use it.   Please add it back

Trinitystar

@EMpulse Yeah you added more info and took the real info out... We need the Wintry Coin NPC back since we have not done consuming all the snowballs. Also, your post states that all items will be deleted including stuff we purchased from BCM with real MONEY. That is absolutely illegal and SCAM. You take my money and then delete the item that I PAID for it and it was NOT Free, notice the key WORK here "PAID". That means I am supporting this game and paying for the paychecks. This needs to go to higher management's attention. Deleting PAID Items can cause legal issues.... I hope this mistake would never happen...

18 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

@EMpulseCan you or another member of the team please clarify when events are ending? The dates in the announcements are all wrong: The Frozen Magics Abound! (AKA Snowball Event) duration is listed for December 7 – December 28. However, the event continued this past week. The Apsaranta Meal Kit Event duration is listed for December 7 – January 4 , but the event ended last week. Finally, the Winter Wonderland event duration is listed for December 14 – January 11... Is this last part true at least?

@EMpulse please see this post where I mentioned the event end dates are wrong...

• Aion Team
8 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Yes, just add the wintry NPC back and it will be perfect. I personally used all of my coins but if anyone still has some it is a shame for them to have them deleted.

The Frozen Magic Wintry Coin Vendor NPC should now be back inthe game!

-EMpulse

8 hours ago, xTrinityStarx said:

@EMpulse You changed your post again?,  yesterday it said to look at all your accounts and use up all event items before jan 11th.  Now it doesn't say that? regardless wintry coin NPC needs returned so players can use it.   Please add it back

Trinitystar

Frozen Magic Wintry Coin Vendor NPC should be back now!

-EMpulse

5 minutes ago, EMpulse said:

The Frozen Magic Wintry Coin Vendor NPC should now be back inthe game!

-EMpulse

Frozen Magic Wintry Coin Vendor NPC should be back now!

-EMpulse

Thank you, you are the best, fast response in day 1 and you also quote everyone that dealt with it so they get an early notice. We also shouted this ingame for everyone to know.