Brilliant Ice Prism Item Error and Compensation

EMpulse

• Aion Team

The Frozen Magic Promotion article had incorrectly listed the Daevanian Passive Skill Selection Box as a potential reward from the Brilliant Ice Prism. The article has since been updated to reflect the actual reward; the Daevanian Passive Skill Book Bundle.  As compensation to those who obtained a Daevanian Passive Skill Book Bundle upon opening a Brilliant Ice Prism, we will be sending an additional Daevanian Passive Skill Book Bundle as a reward. Those affected can expect to receive this item by Thursday, Jan. 5. Wednesday, Jan 11. *UPDATED

If you have additional concerns regarding this matter, please feel free to submit a support ticket at support.aiononline.com, or support@aiononline.com. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this issue may have caused!

Some people might have kept the wintry coins to use them this week but now they can't.

Nobody is mad at this, it is just one more thing we need to keep in mind when we have a clearance week after the event, some events have selling npcs for the event currency.

Edited by Arhangelos

• Aion Team
5 hours ago, xTrinityStarx said:

I mean thats great that they are fixing this issue, but what about the winry coin npc being gone?  items dont delete til 11th but we cant use the items lol.....alot of paid for the snowballs that are giving coins that we now cannot use lol....put the npc back :)

Good news!  The Frozen Magic Wintry Coin Vendor NPC should now be back in back in the game!

-EMpulse

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, xTrinityStarx said:

Shocker here, we still have not been given the correct compensation, even changed the date to jan 11th and still not received the correct compensation. @EMpulse

@xTrinityStarx Have you received anything or just not the correct comp? Please provide just a bit more info.

Anyone else out there not get their comp? If so, please speak up. (Just trying to figure out how wide-spread this is, or if I just need to direct you to Support XTrinity to have them help you out as a one-off .)

Thanks,

-EMpulse

1 hour ago, EMpulse said:

@xTrinityStarx Have you received anything or just not the correct comp? Please provide just a bit more info.

Anyone else out there not get their comp? If so, please speak up. (Just trying to figure out how wide-spread this is, or if I just need to direct you to Support XTrinity to have them help you out as a one-off .)

Thanks,

-EMpulse

To my knowledge no one's gotten the correct rewards,  we havn't gotten any of the "dae passive selection boxes"

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, xTrinityStarx said:

To my knowledge no one's gotten the correct rewards,  we havn't gotten any of the "dae passive selection boxes"

I just got confirmation that they're still working on it but it *should* be sent out soon!

-EMpulse

• Roseae unpinned this topic