Baron Baroca and "Event Coins" - Supposed "NEW" currency with plenty of events!

Zappies-DN

On 1/8/2023 at 4:12 AM, Zappies-DN said:

Right so we have this Baron Shugo and a few dusty event coins and no event in maybe a year? We were told they were a new currency going forward and would be plenty of events to acquire them. So far only garden a couple times. NC Gave up on this? :/

I agree on this, even if we had an event that gave coins, the rewards on Baron aren't even good anymore.

I would prefer better/more rewards on Baron, and instead of events like the Apsaranta meal or Shugo games etc, we should get filler events that give coins.

Edited by Arhangelos

On 1/11/2023 at 12:24 PM, Arhangelos said:

First they need to focus on luna, it has been so long we are without it. Put it in an instance that requires human attention like in Apsaranta map so bots can't just go ahead and do them in easy mode.

I know it's a bit off topic, but I agree with you.  They could also add a daily/weekly solo quest to capture bases in Apsa for 100 luna or something at least.  If bots are organized enough to pull that off without quest credit being given to groups, I'd be surprised.

Edited by GibbsFreeEnergy

On 1/19/2023 at 2:41 AM, GibbsFreeEnergy said:

I know it's a bit off topic, but I agree with you.  They could also add a daily/weekly solo quest to capture bases in Apsa for 100 luna or something at least.  If bots are organized enough to pull that off without quest credit being given to groups, I'd be surprised.

Yes it needs to be in a way bots can't easily replicate and maybe have it in a different quest every day. The best scenario would be to simply remove the kinah box from the recipes. It only serves as a bot magnet for kinah making. We need a way to make luna for wardrobe and retunes.