Skins that need to come back as archdaeva version

Neleth-KT

Skins do come back as recolored or modify some parts of skins here's my idea of skins that should come back.

-Primal Spirit
Yes I aware we got SAM version of this and level 65 but skins can remodel only once and untradeable could be recolor and remove neck cover part of plate skins will make skins better.

--Kahrun
Both eternal and fable version need to recolor plate and leather headgear could get a new hair style on it or headgear shouldn't change hair style at all.

-Mentor
Nice armors excepted I don't like shoulder parts could be replace to something like mythic gears +10 lv 55 and recolor maybe gold and pink.

-Daevanion lv 30
Recolor maybe this time add headgears with it plate need somework not to have duplicate look with daevanion lv50 one.

-Daevanion lv 60
Remove neck cover from cloth and recolor.

-Abyss 55
Elyos/Asmo we should be able to get opposite faction skins via shugo npc in TTC/Adma or something.

Thank you for reading :)

3 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

--Kahrun
Both eternal and fable version need to recolor plate and leather headgear could get a new hair style on it or headgear shouldn't change hair style at all.:)

I don't understand this sentence. :( 

Which one do you mean?

"Both eternal and fable version need to recolor plate and leather. Headgear could get a new hair style on it or headgear shouldn't change hair style at all."

or:

"Both eternal and fable version need to recolor. Plate and leather headgear could get a new hair style on it or headgear shouldn't change hair style at all."

Archived