Problem when launching Aion

Briearios

Just wanted to know if anyone has this odd problem. I have windows 11. When I launch the NA client my cpu temperature goes to 100, the processes for the Aion client does not show up in task manager either, so if I want to end the process I cannot. EU's client works fine and all other games. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I have deleted some folders and done a repair and nothing has changes. It also doesn't let me change where I want to install it. It runs fine, once running but the afore mentioned problems. I don't want my cpu running at constant 100 degrees.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2023 at 1:40 AM, Briearios said:

Just wanted to know if anyone has this odd problem. I have windows 11. When I launch the NA client my cpu temperature goes to 100, the processes for the Aion client does not show up in task manager either, so if I want to end the process I cannot. EU's client works fine and all other games. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I have deleted some folders and done a repair and nothing has changes. It also doesn't let me change where I want to install it. It runs fine, once running but the afore mentioned problems. I don't want my cpu running at constant 100 degrees.

Is it 119C (392K) by any chance?  That's the default value for a faulty temperature sensor.

On 1/10/2023 at 5:42 PM, Ele-DN said:

Gameguard hides the process in task manager. 

On 1/18/2023 at 7:55 PM, GibbsFreeEnergy said:

Is it 119C (392K) by any chance?  That's the default value for a faulty temperature sensor.

Thank you for the replies. It might be a faulty sensor after what ele said. Since Gameguard hides the process in task manager, my program can't actually gauge the correct temperature. It just goes to flat 100 degrees and doesn't move but works with all my other games.