Weekly Server Maintenance - January 11, 2023 [Aion]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Greetings, Daevas! 

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Winter Daily Login Event Ends
  • Winter Wonderland Event Ends
    • Following event event NPCs will be deleted during the regular maintenance on Wednesday, January 11, 2023.
      • Winter Park Gacha Machine
      • Merry
      • Carol
    • Following event event Items will be deleted during the regular maintenance on Wednesday, January 18, 2023.
      • [Event] Winter Park Coins 
      • [Event] Winter Park Gacha Reward
  • Apsaranta Meal Kit Event Item Deletion
    • Following event items will be deleted on 1/11:
      • [Event] Apsaranta Cooler
      • [Event] Red Fruit
      • [Event] Golden Fruit
      • [Event] Fancy Meal Kit
      • [Event] Simple Meal Kit
  • Frozen Magic Promotion Item Deletion
    • Following event items will be deleted on 1/11:
      • +1 – +10 Snowballs, including those purchased from the Black Cloud Marketplace (and subsequently enchanted)
      • Wintry Coin
      • [Event] Snowflake Crystal
      • [Event] Icy Shard
      • [Event] Broken Snow Bundle
      • [Event] Crushed Snow Bundle
      • [Event] Noble Melted Bundle
      • [Event] Brilliant Ice Prism
      • [Event] Brilliant Fragment
  • Daeva Pass Season 3 Ends
  • Fissure of Oblivion Event Begins
  • Daeva Pass Season 4 Begins
  • The following items are coming to the BCM:
    • Hanbok Cuddly/Comfy Apostle Transformation Shard Bundle (6400 BCC)
    • Hanbok Cuddly/Comfy Harvest Revel Transformation Shard Bundle (6400 BCC)
    • Special Hanbok Cuddly/Comfy Transformation Bundle (2400 BCC)

Thank you!

Hello,

What is the point to let us keep 1 more week [Event] Winter Park Coins  if you remove tomorrow the only place where we can spend it Winter Park Gacha Machine, Merry and Carol?

Thanks in advance for any smart answer, if any.

"Bundle contains: 60x Special Hanbok Cuddly/Comfy Transformation Contract (70 types). Available until 2/8."

Does this bundle also include the Cat Doctor & Nurse and the Winter Foxes? 

If you add up all Normal, Greater, Ancient and the 11 base Legendaries = 70 so seems like it might? Thanks.

Edited by Zappies-DN

This promo is hilarious. I can spend $160USD and get 2 attempts at the cuddly/comfy transforms...and end up getting a dupe? what kind of asinine idea is that? if you have to spend $80 for the 2 shards, you should be able to select which transform you get from it. GG NCsoft with your wide intellect thinking. 

5 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

"Bundle contains: 60x Special Hanbok Cuddly/Comfy Transformation Contract (70 types). Available until 2/8."

If you add up all Normal, Greater, Ancient and the 11 base Legendaries = 70 so seems like it might? Thanks.

I would save your hard earned money... I bought this one Special Hanbok Cuddly/Comfy Transformation Bundle (2400 BCC) and all I got was a bunch of the old standard Normal and Greater transformation contracts.   Not a single ancient contract and not even did combinining all of those Normal and Greater resulted even in an ancient contract.   In the end I had 1 dupe normal and 1 dupe greater left and that is what I got for my money.   Seems that is how all of the events or promotions are going lately resulting in nothing.   Even with hundreds spent on the last one to try to get prisms and over 300+ prisms didnt result in a single Ultimate transformation either.   I have learned my lession that I would be better served by throwing dollar bills out my car windows driving through a poor neighborhood than just giving it to NCSoft for asbsolutely nothing in return.  It's really sad to see like they are just trying to bleed the final $$$ from everyone on this game.   For me this game is over.

12 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

The 2400 BCM box of 60 transformations does, in fact, have the Foxes and Cats FYI

On 1/11/2023 at 3:18 AM, Wilky said:

Hello,

What is the point to let us keep 1 more week [Event] Winter Park Coins  if you remove tomorrow the only place where we can spend it Winter Park Gacha Machine, Merry and Carol?

Thanks in advance for any smart answer, if any.

They have placed the wintry coin machine in Gelkmaros and Inggison.

~~

The 160$ cat transformation is overpriced for being random, even if it was a selectable it would still be too expensive, but 160$ to gamble and get a dupe is way too much.

Edited by Arhangelos

Yup and the 2400 BCM scroll is nearly all NORMAL and Greater transformations. Seems nerfed from last year. I should have listened to other person, but I thought I'd try get my last one. BAD idea. Worse than the scrolls from crafting with Luna or instance drop scrolls!

• Aion Team
22 hours ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

FGjKqW3.png

Fissure of Oblivion event instance resets weekly, not daily! Please fix!

Actually, the article is correct but it's working in-game INCORRECTLY. They're looking to fix it with the next maintenance. 

-EMpulse

On 1/12/2023 at 6:01 AM, Zappies-DN said:

The 2400 BCM box of 60 transformations does, in fact, have the Foxes and Cats FYI

Correction - it does not include the 2 foxes - as you can see on the description for the 2400 BCM scrolls after purchase. I think they are looking into it, but last year's scrolls did so maybe Korea took them out? :/ So if trying for your last fox do not buy.

Edited by Zappies-DN