Character Progression Issue

Zappies-DN

Hello!

I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way, especially on Elyos side, but we are pretty much stuck progression wise. We spam HM instances for attempts to Bless +2 and people are doing oaths and relic, but that is it. The paragon sale was probably helpful for some people, but not most. Snowballs gave a few people a cute trans, but we are missing runes for them and last seasons Nezekan/Zikel and in general missing all runes...people are actually trying to farm them in Kata or combining to try get something good. 

What I think people need (event?) is:

1) A LOT of prime runes of all 8 ultimates
2) A LOT of paragon items - i mean pages and pages of +0s or 4s 
3) An Apostle sale again with 1 selectable since unlikely to be an event or an event that can reward 1
4) More access to the new Ultimate Transformations
5) A means for alts to get XP without people spending all day there and missing their main
6) A revamp of Glyphs with better chances to get higher numbers on all stats
7) Remove Paragon items from Kaldor and put them somewhere better - a small number have a monopoly of these maybe put them in HoA Normal as 100% drop instead? People don't run it much and lots of people need the weapons and books.
8 ) New gear? Aside from Amulet that is coming
9) Bring back Dredgion at minimum - I'm sure Elyos more annoyed about lack of PVP than anyone. This was one instance that was there from 2008 beta until you deleted it a few months ago. It was also the one instance where people who can't win pvp can still win the instance. No PVP instances really sucks now - you can add hero coins to Dredgion 3 win and 1 lose.

Edited by Zappies-DN

I should also add that every transformation should either have an ingame fragment way to get it or just add it to the combination system.

The gemstone and runestone system is indeed flawed, especially the enchanting process with the sanctity potions and not to mention the acquisition which is total random bs with random class and random skill and random quality. Whoever designed it is a sadist.

Everything we acquire is either from an event or just random luck. We do not play Aion, we gamble it.

Edited by Arhangelos

9 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

I should also add that every transformation should either have an ingame fragment way to get it or just add it to the combination system.

^ This - please consider this DEVS. It would make a huge difference and help balance issues and make things more fun for people. 

You could then sell prime rune boxes with all 8 ultimates and make a fortune! 

• Aion Team
On 1/17/2023 at 2:08 PM, Zappies-DN said:

Hello!

I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way, especially on Elyos side, but we are pretty much stuck progression wise. We spam HM instances for attempts to Bless +2 and people are doing oaths and relic, but that is it. The paragon sale was probably helpful for some people, but not most. Snowballs gave a few people a cute trans, but we are missing runes for them and last seasons Nezekan/Zikel and in general missing all runes...people are actually trying to farm them in Kata or combining to try get something good. 

What I think people need (event?) is:

1) A LOT of prime runes of all 8 ultimates
2) A LOT of paragon items - i mean pages and pages of +0s or 4s 
3) An Apostle sale again with 1 selectable since unlikely to be an event or an event that can reward 1
4) More access to the new Ultimate Transformations
5) A means for alts to get XP without people spending all day there and missing their main
6) A revamp of Glyphs with better chances to get higher numbers on all stats
7) Remove Paragon items from Kaldor and put them somewhere better - a small number have a monopoly of these maybe put them in HoA Normal as 100% drop instead? People don't run it much and lots of people need the weapons and books.
8 ) New gear? Aside from Amulet that is coming
9) Bring back Dredgion at minimum - I'm sure Elyos more annoyed about lack of PVP than anyone. This was one instance that was there from 2008 beta until you deleted it a few months ago. It was also the one instance where people who can't win pvp can still win the instance. No PVP instances really sucks now - you can add hero coins to Dredgion 3 win and 1 lose.

Great list! Passed it along.

-EMpulse