Pool - from NA to EU

EyesOpenedWide

After 6 weeks in NA classic, I must say like 80% of the people I've met around are from EU and just waiting for their release to move, already dead server will be .. idk, RIP^2, NC's management of Classic has killed it.

Edited by Shirene-DN

Schedule is one of the biggest reasons for me right now. I'm constantly having to stay up late in order to do sieges and whatnot here on NA, since I'm in EST timezone. All my free time is during the morning/daylight hours so EU schedules will be so much better for me. :3 Gameforge is also actively communicating and taking feedback from the playerbase already, which is a lot more than we're getting here on NA. The EU Aion community is also usually bigger than the NA one by quite a bit so that's something to look forward to as well.~

On 1/26/2023 at 3:42 AM, EyesOpenedWide said:

Unfortunately, there is no polls on the forum, but I would like to ask people from Europe. Will You leave playing on NA server to create new chars in EU server, and do you think NCSoft should launch a character transfer system from NA to EU?

As I have pointed our before in threads on this same topic.

Moving established characters from an existing NA server, to a new EU server, would be seen as  cheating  by the new EU players on that server who are forced to start from zero.

Edited by Cyfur

Will You leave playing on NA server to create new chars in EU server

YES

and do you think NCSoft should launch a character transfer system from NA to EU?

NO, NCSoft is not a publisher for Aion Classic EU, how would that work? And it would not be fair for players starting in EU from scratch.