Back to playing after a long time

Sikuntet

On 1/25/2023 at 10:32 PM, Sikuntet said:

Hello, I'm a player who is playing again after a long time, I think I've left a lot here, can anyone explain briefly and concisely what I should know for now? thank you

That's a big question.

What level are you? After you are Level 76+ work on getting through the whole first page of the Kerub's Quick Guide. It will give you all the basics your character will need, plus a decent set of armor/weapons to use for end game.

If you are Asmodian, come find me and I will help with your Apsa map quests so you can have some of the Fighting spirit pieces.

Ask more questions and we will try to help!

On 1/30/2023 at 2:54 PM, Alyta-DN said:

That's a big question.

What level are you? After you are Level 76+ work on getting through the whole first page of the Kerub's Quick Guide. It will give you all the basics your character will need, plus a decent set of armor/weapons to use for end game.

If you are Asmodian, come find me and I will help with your Apsa map quests so you can have some of the Fighting spirit pieces.

Ask more questions and we will try to help!

there is one character with level 80, ok I will follow Kerub's Quick Guide to know what's new in the game, sorry Alyta I'm Elyos, let's have fun in the game, if we meet in the game, don't spare me ^ _^ , thanks a lot Alyta for the information