A big problem with the game

Natallla

Hello
1. I can't collect green and blue items from killed monsters. It tells me I can't take it.
2. My character cannot collect . She collected up to a certain point and now every attempt is a failure. there is no success bar at all.
I'm typing this through a translator. I do not know English. please excuse me.

This is my 2nd character with this error. I deleted the previous ones on lvl 7. and the same thing happens here

8 hours ago, Natallla said:
Hello
1. I can't collect green and blue items from killed monsters. It tells me I can't take it.
2. My character cannot collect . She collected up to a certain point and now every attempt is a failure. there is no success bar at all.
I'm typing this through a translator. I do not know English. please excuse me.

This is my 2nd character with this error. I deleted the previous ones on lvl 7. and the same thing happens here

You can play free for 2 hours per day, there is a buff that you get the moment you login, once this buff ends (2 hours after you first login every day) you can no longer collect kinah or green items and above. You also cannot do gathering (essencetapping or aethertapping).

To unlock the full features you need to pay the subscription which is 10$ per month. Then you can play fully 24/7 with no restrictions until your monthly subscription ends.

Edited by Arhangelos