Weekly Server Maintenance - Februrary 1, 2023 [Aion Classic]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

It's that time once again, Daevas! 

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 2.5 hours. 

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Twisted Draupnir Cave Event Begins
    • For faster dungeon completion and increase your chance to loot more rewards, we’ve lowered the difficulties of Twisted Draupnir Cave
  • The following items are coming to the Quna Shop:
    • Heartless Butler Outfit Bundle (650 Quna)

Thank you!

@Jiren-Siel:
Are you not getting bored of this? Your whole post history is you asking about 1.9, 2.2, 2.5. Surely as soon as 2.5 is out you ask for the next patch the day after. While it might be justified, there simply is no point in it.

Edited by Stormwing

2 hours ago, Stormwing said:

@Stormwinginstead of bashing Jiren, why don't you ask AionTeam what is point of those events?! Events that we are getting are totaly outdate: DC, Adma, LUT, UT etc. We are at stage of game where most of players have even alts that are endgame geared and we are getting events like 200 percent exp boost..

Only thing that we need at the moment is new patch before some other mmo launches becouse it could be end of Classic.

Just curious if you guys are going to do anything about the BOT situation?  They literally kill all the mobs in areas that have kinah and other decent drops.

You can't even complete quests in those areas for days because the bots will kill the mobs you are trying to kill as well.

24 minutes ago, Deathwish said:

Just curious if you guys are going to do anything about the BOT situation?  They literally kill all the mobs in areas that have kinah and other decent drops.

You can't even complete quests in those areas for days because the bots will kill the mobs you are trying to kill as well.

I'd like to second this. It actually makes me happy to have the enemy faction come and clear them out so I can do my quests without LITERALLY fighting for mobs, because as Deathwish said they will attack your mobs to take them from you if they can. Hordes of them clearing the areas and on top of that stealing mobs too!

5 hours ago, Stormwing said:

@Jiren-Siel:
Are you not getting bored of this? Your whole post history is you asking about 1.9, 2.2, 2.5. Surely as soon as 2.5 is out you ask for the next patch the day after. While it might be justified, there simply is no point in it.

yeah so? I'll gladly be that guy if it means they do their jobs and let us know what's going on. Players should know what's coming up in regards to what patch we're getting and what day its coming and not the day before it happens either. Not sure if you're cool with the months of nothing but weekly maintenance posts for communication but i think it's kinda lame tbh, and no im not tired of asking it only takes like 30 seconds.

47 minutes ago, Deathwish said:

Thi thing is like 10 years ago. The Bots claiming money via drops and the shouters are selling the claimed money. Who buys it? Right, other players.

if no one would buy kinah, the bots would be superfluous. so easy!

Why should NC doin against anything about the bots? Theyre paying customers.... In the meantime i see the bots in elite areas (for example right of the map, near udas). A whole group is farming there, i see them with my own eys (fortuners daylies: blackheart)

When the european rly comes at march, we will get the same situation as here...

6 hours ago, Stormwing said:

@Highdetails:
Since you just quote me to vent your opinion in a strawman fallacy there is not much for me to reply to you, except... if asking questions for you equals bashing, that means you are bashing me and the Aion-Team with your post.

Ofc! Your comment on Jiren's asking patchnotes is equal of Aion team giving  us "events" for past few months. And your belief that commenting isnnot changing a thing is wrong, it still has some influence. 

Even your wrong opinion on this matter has some positive effect. 

The bots will be funding  kinah seller, that's money which could be going to NCsoft to buy Quna etc.

I remember how popular Tiger candies were from the Quna shop when Classic was launched.

That has died right off, there are hardly any on the broker since the kinah bots moved in.

• Roseae changed the title to Weekly Server Maintenance - Februrary 1, 2023 [Aion Classic]
  • Roseae unpinned this topic