What's Inside the Ancient Transformation Promotion Bundles

Alyta-DN

What an adventure it has been trying to solve my own question. There may be errors in some of this, but I tried to be as accurate as possible with my findings.

For the sale they posted up a few weeks ago:
https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/the-ancient-transformation-promotion

• Hanbok Cuddly/Comfy Apostle Transformation Shard Bundle 

t9VgIJt.png

K94zEcM.png

j5cFcCE.png5OWOD41.png

f86pztn.png

• Hanbok Cuddly/Comfy Harvest Revel Transformation Shard Bundle 

G3Q21HD.png

hByF4wf.png

KM8X91d.png5OWOD41.png

f86pztn.png

Edited by Alyta-DN

Notes:

• You must have 3 spaces open in your inventory to claim the bundle from the express mail.
  • Every scroll is RNG. There is nothing selectable from the scrolls.
  • Because there are no selections, you can get a duplicate from the 2 type scrolls the shards combine into when you use it.
  • I was surprised just how many extra transformations were in both of the scrolls. I wasn't expecting to see  cat doctor stuff inside.
  • For who knows what reason, Colory is not a reward from the scrolls. If it is, then their math is wrong and they should be 69 and 71 type scrolls.

• The RNG of getting anything ancient and higher is awful from the 68/70 type scrolls. (400 scrolls= 8 older ancient, 1 cuddly ancient, 0 legendary)
  • The apostle contracts have 10 of the basic legendary transformations inside the box alongside the 6 first apostles.
  • The autumn contracts work the same way, just replace the 6 apostles with the 4 original pixels. 
Edited by Alyta-DN