How does one get an a-rank minion contract? Or B/C minium at least?

Arhangelos

After they removed the Apsaranta quest that gave an a-rank minion once a week, how does anyone get them anymore? I know there is a minuscule chance to get them at minium vault but that is not a solution, I haven't gotten any for months from there. The prestige machine also gives one but that is real money minion not ingame acquired.

How does one get B-minium and C-minium to at least try to upgrade them from c-rank to b-rank to a-rank and eventually s-rank?

I am actually good, I have 16x S-rank minions all fully upgraded and a few of them awakened and SS combined. I also have like 24 a-minions fully upgraded. It is not like I need those but I also have a ton of a-minium  that require a new inventory slot now, I have nothing to use them into and I realized I haven't gotten any new a-rank minions since 8.4 came.

~~

How would a new player even be able to get a minion or even participate in minion combination events?

~~
I am sorry but it seems NCSoft is trying to make the game as unplayable so everyone quits and they don't have to worry about it and focus on their new games.

You cannot get Abyss points anymore except for once per week in Herelym Mine
You cannot get runestones, gemstones and other niche items unless there is an event or BCM sales
You can barely make most items for collections
You cannot get manastones anymore except for 2~3 per week that will probably RNG useless ones
Going into AoA, I heard people can duo that instance but it requires a full group to open the final chest 😵, who made that design and why?
When I did some autohunting in Inggison (as an Asmodian) the only drops were cubicles and lockboxes.

...do they keep removing things at every patch?

Edited by Arhangelos

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2023 at 10:39 PM, Arhangelos said:

After they removed the Apsaranta quest that gave an a-rank minion once a week

i did this quest yesterday. I don't think it was removed

Also the chances of getting an A-rank minion from vault are pretty decent. just pop a drop rate rune before openning the 4th crate

31 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

i did this quest yesterday. I don't think it was removed

Also the chances of getting an A-rank minion from vault are pretty decent. just pop a drop rate rune before openning the 4th crate

They removed it from the reward of the quest though. I used to get 1 a-rank minion per week before the change, now I get 0.

As for minium vault, I guess I am just unlucky, I haven't gotten anything from there for months.

Theres a quest that still gives it but its not on every week and you need a group for it(or at least someone to train the guards away long enough for you to loot the quest item), because its close to elyos base and the guards hit hard:

lGiewF9.jpeg

You can also buy 1 Grade A contract every week from Hero coin npc for 15 coins, which you can make fairly fast:

dG5aUxL.jpeg

There is also the Prestige coins one, 4000 prestige coins for an evolved Grade A Rank 4 one, but that one requires the prestige pass and farming coins on alts, but at least you dont need minium to upgrade which could be a choir now with vault being only once a week:

vOgbBxR.jpg

The B/C grade rom vault are brokerable so unless someone is buying them out in bulk for upgrading, theres usually quite a lot of them on broker.

Edited by Viseris-KT

Yes, I just saw the Apsaranta one, it is the quest I have never been able to do in my life because the guards 1-shot me and anyone else who tried to go there. Crucible Upper also give a/s minium, I have plenty of minium and 3x minium vault (1 entry + 2 reset scrolls with enown point level 9 in Gelkmaros)

I do not have prestige anymore, no reason to waste money on that. And I do not do the pvp instances either to get those coins.

Thanks for the information.

Edited by Arhangelos