TO MANY BOTS

Florin

On 2/17/2023 at 1:32 PM, Florin said:

since i came back to game i seen more bots then players i report them evry time but nothing happens that bot is still there farming after 1 week are gms doing anything about this REALLY ?????

🤣

1 Week...

There are bots running around since more than a year.

Bots are way too common right now and it is definitely disturbing the experience of anyone who's trying to quest normally. There are areas where there are 5+ bots constantly killing everything, good luck getting your quest mobs there. And they're everywhere too. I leveled a character recently, and even in Verteron there were always multiple bots farming around Eninte. Eltnen has a lot of bots farming Lepharist HQ, as well as some loose ones all across the zone. Heiron has bots next to the central hub farming kerubar as well as some farming agrints / rotrons. It's gotten to the point that whenever I see a spiritmaster, I immediately assume it's a bot, because 99% of the time it's true.

It's mind boggling that whoever is in charge of this game let it get this bad. Seems like they never actually log in and take a look at their own server.

8 hours ago, Eliseth said:

It's mind boggling that whoever is in charge of this game let it get this bad. Seems like they never actually log in and take a look at their own server.

Oh they do know about it, just they don't want to lose the Siel revenue from all those bot accounts.

Edited by Shirene-DN

8 hours ago, Shirene-DN said:

They will never tell you, but everybody knows, money from their Siel's $$$.

Oh we know that, but why let the bots cause hyper-inflation.

Surely NCsoft could adjust the type of items dropped by the mobs the bots farm so they are not merchantable?

That's how most new kinah is entering the economy, most new kinah should come from quest rewards, not the merchant.

38 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

Surely NCsoft could adjust the type of items dropped by the mobs the bots farm so they are not merchantable?

That's how most new kinah is entering the economy, most new kinah should come from quest rewards, not the merchant.

You should have realized by now what a failure NCWest has become as a company. Their CEO left recently, maybe someone competent will take the spot eventually.

2 hours ago, Cyfur said:

This game is not developed for the West, it's developed for Korea and we get the translation. When the game launched they might've cared, but now it's just extra money. I was honestly surprised to see the August changes for our region only, but we can see how much of a disaster that has been after they tried to update our version. If the problem doesn't exist in Korea or is any different, nothing will change.

12 hours ago, Cyfur said:

All would be good if they knew how to do it 🤣🤣

I've been trying to finish a repeat quest. It would have been done hours ago if not for the 15+ bots running around with 2 and 3 jumping on every kill I'm doing and stealing the loot which after a while wasn't anywhere near the fact that I never got credit for most of the quest kills. Shut the game off and came back FOUR hours later and the same group still there!!!  Tried again another three hours later and STILL there!!  I wrote down the names of the groups involved. A repeat  quest took me half the day to just complete 5 out of 20 repeat times. This just makes fun turn to frustrating then disgust. The Aion support is no help as it clearly states this is NOT a violation and they will not intervene. I guess as long as they pay their subscription on time each month who cares what they do. 

8 hours ago, Sparkalina said:

I've been trying to finish a repeat quest. It would have been done hours ago if not for the 15+ bots running around with 2 and 3 jumping on every kill I'm doing and stealing the loot which after a while wasn't anywhere near the fact that I never got credit for most of the quest kills. Shut the game off and came back FOUR hours later and the same group still there!!!  Tried again another three hours later and STILL there!!  I wrote down the names of the groups involved. A repeat  quest took me half the day to just complete 5 out of 20 repeat times. This just makes fun turn to frustrating then disgust. The Aion support is no help as it clearly states this is NOT a violation and they will not intervene. I guess as long as they pay their subscription on time each month who cares what they do. 

Yes, it's absurd, quest mobs should be set to only drop the quest rewards nothing else, so the bots have no reason to target them.