New solo instances for quests

Stormwing

Levelling players seem to miss that there are now solo versions of instances like Theobomos Laboratory and Indratu Fortress for questing purpose*. The solo instances are entered alone (using the second option "Enter alone to complete the mission") and are dwelled by non elite mobs and non elite bosses**. They are fairly easy and fairly quick to complete with Steel Rake gear.

*I assume it is the same on asmodian side.
**Brigadier Indratu is non elite. I did not check Unstable Triroan.

Can confirm it's the same for Asmo. You can now do the Fire Temple, Alquimia, and Adma campaigns solo. I think the Draupnir Cave one as well. I've been mentioning it in LFG any time I see someone starting a group for them. All you have to do is select the solo option on the door of the instance.~ I think for Adma it said something like "Enter to complete the quest (solo)?". It was one of the quality of life changes I was looking forward to since it simplifies leveling alts/leveling without having many other players in your level range.

14 hours ago, Cookie said:

Can confirm it's the same for Asmo. You can now do the Fire Temple, Alquimia, and Adma campaigns solo. I think the Draupnir Cave one as well. I've been mentioning it in LFG any time I see someone starting a group for them. All you have to do is select the solo option on the door of the instance.~ I think for Adma it said something like "Enter to complete the quest (solo)?". It was one of the quality of life changes I was looking forward to since it simplifies leveling alts/leveling without having many other players in your level range.

Cool, thanks for that tip. I will try Theo labs to see if it's the same deal.

• 1 month later...