Asmodian Leader Wanted

Naduah

I really feel for the Asmo situation right now, because well. I lived through it as a Tiamat and Danaria Elyos! :'')

The super strong faction seemingly gutted overnight when all the strongest players and leaders moved to a different server (TM-E went to Beritra, and all of the big bad Asmodians went to Classic)? Trust me, the majority of my Aion experience has been with the dumbest, weakest, and most cowardly players you can imagine.  And my god the drama and grudges that veteran players hold onto... basically I never want to be told that I can't imagine how horrible it is to be Asmodian rn, 'cause it is honestly bizarre to actually be on the dominant faction these days. I have been on team uber loser Elyos for the entirety of my Aion playthrough until the KT merge. 

And as much as it sucks to be in this position, it's not like this is the first time a faction hasn't won a single fort. This happened to TM-E during upper sieges ON THE REGULAR. Elyos were locked out of Panesterra for YEARS. I had to go look up Ahserion's name just now 'cause I deadass never saw him in person and so I have no memories of the fight. You think we were killing the Illuma or Norsvold bosses? 

I know there's no fixing gear disparity or numbers games, but I also know that when it comes to winning at least SOME forts and SOME world bosses, morale and leadership have a significant role.

Embrace the roleplay and shameless faction propaganda. It has always been and will continue to be a good morale booster. Like hello, why do you think I've been shouting "Faith and arms~!" for years? It feels good. It feels a bit stupid. It is excellent and fun.

I generally wouldn't recommend taking breaks from game content, because it kills any momentum you have going, but right now there's no momentum to kill. Regroup, build morale, and FIND YOUR LEADERS. The initial poster had it right, but not only does a leader not have to be highly ranked, it does not have to be someone likeable. I certainly didn't like for Mochi and Poco when they rocked up during 5.X and lead siege for the first time. But they were smart and strong and there's charisma in that. It felt good to follow them (even if they were nyerk trolls) compared to the utterly incompetent cowards I'd had in charge of sieges and bosses up until that point. 

So ideally we're looking for someone/multiple someones with combinations of

• Charisma/force of personality
  • Game knowledge: firm grasp of mechanics, sieges, strategies, buff systems, navigating the maps quickly, etc
  • Decently strong DPS/tankiness (high cruci/discipline/abyss rank is often a good indicator but not required)
  • Determination and a cool head- not the kind of person to ragequit, basically. 

It sounds like Zappies in particular has some folks in mind, and that's as good a start as any. 

On 3/4/2023 at 6:07 AM, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

I really couldn't. NCKR has made sure that starting from scratch is as hard as it can possibly be; with as many walls as possible between a fresh account and even moderately competitive standards.

I've thought about it before tbh, but the time investment is just so punishing for something I'm only mildly curious to see the outcome of.

Besides I'd just do what I already said to do; make a discord and discuss strategy and options ahead of siege time :P

I can relate. My mind was crazy enough to reroll a spiritmaster and now I really know the gear/item wall between me and truly endgame characters. Not to mention the paragon heroes that are beyond the endgame you can achieve by just playing the game

if it was possible to transfer between factions I would do it.
Not because of the PVP or whatever but cuz at this point elyos have some coordination and can work together for their own interestes, and - in some levels - it turns out to benefit the whole faction

On 3/2/2023 at 10:28 PM, Naduah said:

Asmodians need a leader. 

A leader does not need to be super geared or be in the top three spots for transformation (That would be nice)

We can sit around and talk about gear deficiency and P2W but that is a secondary issue.

One of the main reasons we do not have a leader is that Asmodians only know how to cry and complain.

We cry we have no leader 

We insult and talk badly to the people that try to lead.

We do not listen to the people putting in the effort to lead us.

Tonight's siege was pathetic 

If someone wants to step up and lead I will support you and my legion will support you

naduah hello yes in asmos we are having a bad time but not so that you are ventilating the situation you as bg should talk to the other bg of the legion make a discord apart from the one that already exists because you have to count on what there is not with what is already inactive and even if they are little we can do something to them thanks

On 3/2/2023 at 10:28 PM, Naduah said:

Asmodians need a leader. 

A leader does not need to be super geared or be in the top three spots for transformation (That would be nice)

We can sit around and talk about gear deficiency and P2W but that is a secondary issue.

One of the main reasons we do not have a leader is that Asmodians only know how to cry and complain.

We cry we have no leader 

We insult and talk badly to the people that try to lead.

We do not listen to the people putting in the effort to lead us.

Tonight's siege was pathetic 

If someone wants to step up and lead I will support you and my legion will support you

naduah hello yes in asmos we are having a bad time but not so that you are ventilating the situation you as bg should talk to the other bg of the legion make a discord apart from the one that already exists because you have to count on what there is not with what is already inactive and even if they are little we can do something to them thanks

@AriaTheMelodious-DNahahahah an elyos involved in a discussion of asmos where the commander of the elyos instead of doing pvp is doing pve and he gives an indication, just watch the video of the beast she does pvp while 5 or 6 furry deleting 30 or 50 elyos in divine with buff lvl 3 gg

@AriaTheMelodious-DNahahahah an elyos involved in a discussion of asmos where the commander of the elyos instead of doing pvp is doing pve and he gives an indication, just watch the video of the beast she does pvp while 5 or 6 furry deleting 30 or 50 elyos in divine with buff lvl 3 gg

19 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Gotta keep my eyes on the objective. it's a leadership thing, wouldn't expect an Asmodian to understand 🤣

Leadership is your death for your faction to face the others Show your team and talent that you have but the excuse is good: D a commander is doing pve that great .... the end of the aion is like a game of chess best team doing pve and those with the least team send them to war thank goodness you have a super team that scares the Asmos while the top 2 do pve

4 hours ago, GenericUser4931 said:

Leadership is your death for your faction to face the others Show your team and talent that you have but the excuse is good

Cope. To get the focus of big xforms you actually have to be a threat to us or a problem to deal with. An alliance worth of Asmos with no communication is not a problem.

But since you believe "Leadership is your death for your faction to face the others" the Asmo leadership crisis has been solved: WKTNNKJ.jpg

Kromede and BCM both died with their Commander/Gov xforms in this fight so I guess case closed, Asmodians have true leaders after all :)

2 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Kromede y BCM murieron con sus formas de comandante/gobernante en esta pelea, así que supongo que el caso está cerrado, los asmodianos tienen verdaderos líderes después de todo.:)

Saying that Bcm and Kromede are authentic leaders only shows how little you know about the Asmodian faction and anyone who knows our situation will laugh in your face. These two openly accept that they focus on themselves and don't care about the rest . in fact, the times we achieve something. it is when they do not appear in the top ranked GP. As I said before, Actually the good strategies are with f2p players like AssassinBOM and Kurumy who do know how to use the skills commander's and the global chat.

@ AriaTheMelodious-DNmiss/o aredemeloduos que me muestras ahi no veo bcm y kromed y la foto lo dice todo stun and push o ggg y mira tu faccion detras contra los que estan en el jefe los asmos y tu que tienes un asmos no como espiar deberias decirme :Dsi usan el chat banana o ayudan a tu facción porque cuando tenía a ese comandante con otros dos miembros, mi legión hizo cumplir gelkmaros y hasta fuimos a beber Inggson :V ahorita con esos pendejos que no no se si son asmos o elyos todo esta a su merced.. no se por que si el post dice que estan buscando un lider asmos no se porque un elyos esta metido en esto si deberian estar felices de que se llevan todo..... 

https://imgbb.com/c2S6rWn

Edited by GenericUser4931

32 minutes ago, GenericUser4931 said:

@ AriaTheMelodious-DNMiss/or aredemeloduos that you show me there I do not see bcm and kromed and the photo says it all stun and push or ggg and look at your faction behind against those who are in the boss the asmos: D and you who have an asmos not as a spy You should tell me if they use the banana chat or help your faction because when I had that commander with two other members, my legion enforced gelkmaros and we even went to drink Inggson: V right now with those assholes who don't know if they are asmos or elyos everything is at their mercy.. I don't know why if the post says they are looking for a leader asmos I don't know why an elyos is involved in this if they should be happy that they take everything .....

5 hours ago, GenericUser4931 said:

no se por que si el post dice que estan buscando un lider asmos no se porque un elyos esta metido en esto si deberian estar felices de que se llevan todo.....

For the post counts clearly.

Anyway, I heard that another 10 asmos quit this week. 

5 hours ago, kazzer said:

Saying that Bcm and Kromede are authentic leaders

I thought they were part of the elitist groups that was nyerkign asmos up in the recent patches , no ?

Wasn't like blob and few selected people that were claiming bosses for themselves?

God I hated intensity so much but at least they wanted to include more asmos in it (just because they couldnt fight elyos but still).

11 hours ago, kazzer said:

Saying that Bcm and Kromede are authentic leaders only shows how little you know about the Asmodian faction and anyone who knows our situation will laugh in your face. These two openly accept that they focus on themselves and don't care about the rest . in fact, the times we achieve something. it is when they do not appear in the top ranked GP. As I said before, Actually the good strategies are with f2p players like AssassinBOM and Kurumy who do know how to use the skills commander's and the global chat.

10 hours ago, GenericUser4931 said:

@ AriaTheMelodious-DNmiss/o aredemeloduos que me muestras ahi no veo bcm y kromed y la foto lo dice todo stun and push o ggg y mira tu faccion detras contra los que estan en el jefe los asmos y tu que tienes un asmos no como espiar deberias decirme :Dsi usan el chat banana o ayudan a tu facción porque cuando tenía a ese comandante con otros dos miembros, mi legión hizo cumplir gelkmaros y hasta fuimos a beber Inggson :V ahorita con esos pendejos que no no se si son asmos o elyos todo esta a su merced.. no se por que si el post dice que estan buscando un lider asmos no se porque un elyos esta metido en esto si deberian estar felices de que se llevan todo..... 

Okay I see now English isn't your first language so I will clarify: it was a joke when I said Kromede and BCM were leaders. It was an insincere statement.

I'm contributing to the forums because some Asmos insist leadership won't help even though they very obviously do much worse without coordination.

In a perfect world I want Asmos to have a good team of leaders to help build morale and give us something to compete against.

17 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Cope. To get the focus of big xforms you actually have to be a threat to us or a problem to deal with. An alliance worth of Asmos with no communication is not a problem.

But since you believe "Leadership is your death for your faction to face the others" the Asmo leadership crisis has been solved: WKTNNKJ.jpg

Kromede and BCM both died with their Commander/Gov xforms in this fight so I guess case closed, Asmodians have true leaders after all :)

Damn I haven't seen a stun call since I came back Jan 2021. Our top 3 never cared (maybe they didn't know?). Most important aspect of mass pvp too. Maybeeeee 1 time I heard one in a discord or something? Yeah there wasn't much strategy in anything on this side. I tried putting forward some, Shot liked when he was leading but no one else even replied - Shot is a good leader, Kaoru was too, but they were abandoned to do it alone near the end and its just too much for one person unless they are a totally dominant personality and RTS genius.

I was playing on a private server, there I met several famous elios from the luminance legion and just listening to them talk you realize the truth. Not only do they outnumber the asmos in numbers of almost 4 to 1, sometimes reaching 10 to 1, they also outnumber them in p2w, and in the use of hacks, I was present when the person who sells his hacks and gear services properly uploaded. So the elios don't come to want to teach us about strategies and pvp modes, when we all know how hackers they are and if they don't have to pay for the hacks, they just have to get under the skirts of their p2w, it is impossible to want the few who they are good leaders get something out of this. And without forgetting all the spies that as good cowards that they are, it is not enough for them. If the Elyos want pvp, let them give it to the guards and mobs, apparently the Asmodian faction is already lost. Being that the administrators never wanted to take any measures to avoid the marked imbalance of factions. So, elios, enjoy your pvp with the mobs and guards 🙂

5 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Okay I see now English isn't your first language so I will clarify: it was a joke when I said Kromede and BCM were leaders. It was an insincere statement.

I'm contributing to the forums because some Asmos insist leadership won't help even though they very obviously do much worse without coordination.

In a perfect world I want Asmos to have a good team of leaders to help build morale and give us something to compete against.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apparently you believe that we are all so innocent or maybe I forgot to ask CriticalJ how to contact the hack seller, and as a player of the luminance legion who preferred to go to private servers due to the toxicity of the elyos, what It is greater than that of the Asmodians, he told me, all the Elyos pro use hacks and without them they do nothing. I can only say the same, enjoy your pvp with the mobs and the guards. The faction asmodian is dead

23 hours ago, DaniellS said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apparently you believe that we are all so innocent or maybe I forgot to ask CriticalJ how to contact the hack seller, and as a player of the luminance legion who preferred to go to private servers due to the toxicity of the elyos, what It is greater than that of the Asmodians, he told me, all the Elyos pro use hacks and without them they do nothing. I can only say the same, enjoy your pvp with the mobs and the guards. The faction asmodian is dead

We know who they are, it is obvious when fighting them. They can hide from DPS meter, but not veteran players of own class especially. The best Elyos PVPers are legit though. Sometimes can still kill elyos even with their hacks and "bugged" animations. I could just imagine what I could do if everything was instant. Cheating would never give a real player satisfaction or sense of accomplishment. It also does nothing to enhance their reputation or PVP reputation. There is no sense fighting those ones. I hope they get caught in a net soon. I remember this ranger last week kill 5 in group in like 8 seconds? Basically everyone on this side knows who is hacking on that side, plus some on this side even they don't try to hide it. It is up to ncsoft to address, if we can tell they sure can find out. Not fair though to lop the legit great Elyos players with those cheats, because they are good at what they do and yes, also geared, or semi-geared. FS vs FS still not bad.

On 3/7/2023 at 11:40 PM, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Gotta keep my eyes on the objective. it's a leadership thing, wouldn't expect an Asmodian to understand 🤣

lets be honest Elyos have won after all these years because of their numbers over quality.

8.x may be the exception since most of the paragon whales lives in Elysea and it brings a major game imbalance, yet they do nothing for the faction if it don't involve their own interests.

you know i  realize this is off the topic of leadership, but what the hay. in 8.4 p2  the new amulet come out right ,  if i remember right someone somewhere in this post posted about the  700+ to less then 5  score of the agents in aspa so far  since the agents  have started in whatever patch it was. in 8.4 p2 on the web page it say

Sharkel can be acquired through various activities in Apsaranta, such as the Ardath Raid, Legion Invasion, and Flameruin Legion Raid. 

those are all things  besides thes the agents asmos never get due to lack of ppl so the sharkel we will never get most likely and most likely we or 90% of us will never get them done.