Allow/Offer Faction Change Ticket

Zappies-DN

Hello! I'd like to propose that you offer a Faction Change Ticket or just allow people to change faction. The change has to be -to- the dramatically underpopulated faction unless relatively balanced. I am quite confident you would be able to determine population levels.

The Faction Change Ticket should provide for an equal transfer everything the person has including gear, collections, etc.

Thanks.

Not sure that it will work as intended, before when we had server transfers  the majority of people were moving from the low populated servers to the higher only exacerbating the problem and leading inevitably to merges, so i would think that more people will move from asmo to elyos than the other way around if such option is presented. Elyos are already getting everything that they want, theres no reason to come to our side, unless whole legions there decide to do it to have their pvp itch scratched.

They'd have to make it one-way until things were reasonably close. In 2011 they stopped allow Elyos character creation on our server and others where imbalance was a problem. If our 30 v 100 became 60 vs 70 or 55 vs 75 that is reasonable close that we could actually use tactics and skill to offset the difference. I'm very sure NC can tell balance, and not include bots. Half of us could do it with access to their server.

13 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

They'd have to make it one-way until things were reasonably close. In 2011 they stopped allow Elyos character creation on our server and others where imbalance was a problem. If our 30 v 100 became 60 vs 70 or 55 vs 75 that is reasonable close that we could actually use tactics and skill to offset the difference. I'm very sure NC can tell balance, and not include bots. Half of us could do it with access to their server.

I still do not see anyone transferring to the Asmodian side. When they blocked people from making elyos, they started making dummy accounts to make asmodians to increase the population so they can make elyos. Aion NA is so unpopulated that any measure to limit new players will simply shut the server closed.

• 1 month later...