We can't even afford basic things like stigma shards

Karel

Please, do something that can be sustainable and just don't give us event rewardsor surveys. No manastones and now no basic things like stigma shard isn't affordable anymore. We can't spend 1 million everytime we need to change stigmas. I think most classes need to switch from PvP spec build to PvE spec everyday.  My main is a Cleric and I can't be always  with my healing spec stigmas cause I need to do Arena and PvP. Please do something.

2 hours ago, Karel said:

Please, do something that can be sustainable and just don't give us event rewardsor surveys. No manastones and now no basic things like stigma shard isn't affordable anymore. We can't spend 1 million everytime we need to change stigmas. I think most classes need to switch from PvP spec build to PvE spec everyday.  My main is a Cleric and I can't be always  with my healing spec stigmas cause I need to do Arena and PvP. Please do something.

Do Dredge and Tiak they often drop. In fact lots of mobs drop them.

13 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

They drop so often in fact, that prices are actually going down that's why it's lower than the 45 kinah each it was before ncsoft broke drop rates. Oh wait, it's not an this is just another Cyfur L.. .Carry on. 

11 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

This is not nearly good enough of a solution. This server is in a dire state, and needs attention ASAP to address the numerous issues pushing players away. Posting useless "jUsT dO x AnD y" nonsense like it's fine or a good enough solution is exhausting to read.

12 hours ago, Vadux said:

It's absolutely insane that they have left the game in this state. Not that Aion is drowning in new players, but IF new people were to try the game they would have a terrible experience. 

They have not left the game in any state, The players left the game and the game does not function with out players like all MMORPG's.

New players to Aion who started during Aion classic had a terrible experience considering 60% of the server was AP trading so yea new players that i knew quit after finding out about people AP trading exploiting the games systems.

Edited by Squid

There are many reasons why shards specifically shouldn't have a cost. Shards are essentially a consumable that has to be paid for repeatedly. Not everyone needs them, which makes it unfair to certain jobs. It also discourages changing skills, which makes you feel locked into one set. The game would be so much better if we had stigma sets that we could switch between easily. No more feeling worn out every time you go to the stigma trainer or having fights with your teammates for bringing the wrong spec.

Literally everything they add to the game, they think, "how can we charge them for it?" Want to teleport? Charge them. Want to change skills? Charge them. Want to change skills in the field? Add a new item and charge 600k per use.

One-time purchases that are expensive is a different problem. It just leads to a gear gap for new players. Almost everything in the game is WAY too expensive to use. There are white weapons for sale at NPC vendors everywhere, that nobody will ever buy. Mist weapons are so expensive that I'm not sure why they exist. Vendor fluxes are absurd. And supplements are so expensive that they cost orders of magnitude more than just using more enchantment stones. it's like someone added a zero or two to the end of every NPC vendor purchase in the entire game. Whoever set the prices has never played their own game.