I figured out why drops are so screwed in NA...

Razy

Hello guys,

As everyone else, I noticed that the game is almost unplayable for new players, drops are screwed and NC don't seem to react to this situation...

The truth is, NC west is so mad to know that even US players will leave their dead server that they want gameforge to fail in europe so hard they decided to make those nerfs to disgus new/returning users, testing the game on NA !

(This post is to be taken as a joke as the support told me I should complain about rate on the forum instead of writing to them)

This is true.

All is according to plan.

NCwest is closing like all the banks.

Soon Aion and Aion Classic will be next.

EU Aion Classic will be launching at 2.0 (this is the only serious part about this post).

EU Aion Classic will be such a catastrophe that Gameforge will be following NCwests closure.

Put on your seatbelts, fellow Asmodians and Eloysians.

Rest in peanut butter.

I've been saying it since before classic patch 1.5 dropped. The plan was always to keep us playing aion as long as possible. NCSoft delayed licensing Aion Classic EU specifically so they could stockholm people on Classic NA as long as possible, then get us to all play Classic EU instead when that comes out, thus getting everyone to play aion classic for 3 years instead of 1-2, increasing the money they get from licensing the game to NCWest and Gameforge in the process. They don't care about a catastrophic gamebreaking patch because they were already expecting a mass exodus from NA anyway.

1 hour ago, Disregard-DN said:

I've been saying it since before classic patch 1.5 dropped. The plan was always to keep us playing aion as long as possible. NCSoft delayed licensing Aion Classic EU specifically so they could stockholm people on Classic NA as long as possible, then get us to all play Classic EU instead when that comes out, thus getting everyone to play aion classic for 3 years instead of 1-2, increasing the money they get from licensing the game to NCWest and Gameforge in the process. They don't care about a catastrophic gamebreaking patch because they were already expecting a mass exodus from NA anyway.

Once upon a time, NCwest use to put up a test server for interested players, called PTS to sort out bugs a couple of weeks before a new patch was released.

I use to love playing on the PTS server.

7 hours ago, Disregard-DN said:

That's not a reason at all to play EU Aion Classic, why on Earth spend the money again on pre Aion 3.2 again for a 3rd of 4th time? When classic launched it was fun to do the old maps, quests etc again after all these years, but common doing it again for a 3rd time (or 4th if you switched from EU to NA back in the day and played this classic)