Weekly Server Maintenance - March 15, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Primali

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic.
Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes. The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Daeva Pass Season 21 Ends
  • Valentine's Day Event Pass Ends
  • Daeva Pass Season 22 Begins
    • Event Period: March 15-  April 12, 2023
  • White Day Event Pass Begins
    • Event Period: March 15 -  April 12, 2023
  • Empyrean Lord's Blessing Event - Week 2 Begins
    • Event Period: March 8 - March 28, 2023
  • Issue with AP acquisition for Relic Exchange is not boosted with Siel's Aura
    • AP Acquisition for Relic Exchange will be adjusted
      • Lower Abyss 150% -> 225%
      • Balaurea/Core Abyss 100%->150%
    • Compensation will be delivered to the players who had Siel's Aura Subscription during February 15 - March 15th
      • Compensation Date: March 17th
  • The following items are coming to the Quna Shop:
    • Wonderland Wardrobe (600 Quna)
    • Wonderland Hairpin (120 Quna)
  • Known Issue: 
    • Upper Abyss Fortresses and Divine Fortress gives ‘Sapphire medal box’ as occupying rewards

Hello Primali, could you add in the list of "Known Issue" these bugs, please?

--- KNOWN BUGS ---

-
Crafting: There's no quest to be an expert in any profession. There's no option to revoke a profession.
-
Drop rate: Manastones barely drops from mobs in open world, prices are very high and new players and even veteran players that been getting new gear can't afford them at the moment, new players can't have essential stigmas to play the game, we only have enchantment stones that we get from daeva premium pass, gold items rarely drops from mobs, only drops from instances.

Thank you.

Edited by Violet

Omg can you really fix or do something about drop? Is unplayable as new player, i just started last week and i was struggling only to have kinah to buy my skills or teleport, you must do something because prices are getting higher and stigmas are rare and expensive, fix the drop because i did clean all taloc and only got 1 manastone

A entire month of no drops.  I do hope they have other jobs lined up cause no need for anyone to work on this server since the population is going downhill rapidly.

That month I had siel's and no drops, did nothing for me.

Peace, I'll find something more constructive to do with my time and money.

28 minutes ago, Primali said:

• Known Issue: 
    • Upper Abyss Fortresses and Divine Fortress gives ‘Sapphire medal box’ as occupying rewards

AND STILL U CANT FREAKING ADMIT DROPS ARE nyerkING BROKEN!!! FREAKING WAKE UP!!!!! its about to hit the line where is actually more or less scam/fraud when u selling siels aura and NOT supplying the service we paying for. the fact its not even being mentioned just shows u dont give a flying nyerk about your costumers,, no wonder u lost 57% income when u cant even fix shit ppl pay for.  i am cancelling my subscription now and hoping a lot others will do it too. not gonna support a company that just nyerk on paying players.

i have never seen a more useless GM team then what u guys are running now. probly even to much credit for u to even state u doing anything.

WE DONT NEED CRAP EVENTS OR QUNA SHOP ITEMS!!

Hi Aion Team,

Just wanted to state Padmarashka is broken/bugged and will spawn multiple mobs/adds/eggs/veterans/dredgion(a lot of times during the wrong times/windows) mobs during the fight not as intended. I have had the opportunity to defeat the boss several times, but I did want to point this out for the powers that be to hopefully have a quick fix for. Maternal love can also stay on the boss even though it is at 100% hp and reset. Multiple random disconnects continue to happen to multiple people daily during the fight which causes a 1-6 hour setback on the group based on DP based skills.

Also I really miss looting kinah, getting platinum medals for abyss sieges, and the drop rate for Padmarashka is less then 1% for an eternal weapon based on my 50-100 kills since 2.5 NA Classic. Drop rate is not realistic and will cause burn out / no interest in completing content that cannot be properly rewarded like BTHM.

I understand that some of these issues are out of your power, and that the powers that be who can fix this need to see these forum posts to take proper action. I appreciate all that you all do, and I would like the game to get fixed before it causes further damage to the community who is transparently frustrated with all the problems that have not been fixed since 2.5 dropped as intended with patch notes guaranteeing these missing issues.

I hope I was able to produce these issues politely without any personal attacks or frustration towards the staff that cannot fix this whatsoever. I thank you for your time.

Stop ignoring everyone about the drop rate issues. You are driving this game into a hole it cannot get out of. So much damage to the players and the economy. Yet you do nothing. You look the other way, and ignore the ground breaking issues right in front of you're faces.

You put this game in a sad state to speak extremely lightly. Aion is done at this rate. Even if you have no answers, you can at the very least acknowledge the overwhelming amount of concerns rather than ignore everyone making the situation even worse.

Edited by Vadux
more complaining

Here I'll do the google translate for you so you can email it to Korea:

2.5 업데이트 이후 오픈 월드에서 드롭 확률이 끔찍합니다.

it says: the drop chance is terrible in open world since the 2.5 update

Please tell someone over there so they can fix it

@Primali  @Primali @Primali WHY IS NCSOFT IGNORING US ABOUT DROPRATES! NOTHING IS DROPPING OPENWORLD, PEOPLE CANNOT AFFORD LOW LEVEL STIGMA SKILLS, CRAFTING IS USELESS RN CAUSE WE CANT FARM MATERIALS, OUR MARKET IS AT ITS LOWEST BECAUSE NOBODY CAN AFFORD ANYTHING! 

LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY OR ENJOY NOT HAVING A PLAYER BASE ANYMORE!

Heyy there Ncsoft. 
Increased Drop rates (Balic Materials, etc.) and Kinah drop from August patch has been temporarily disabled. 
https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/aion-classic-august-patch-preview
A fix for this issue should be implemented on March 1, 2023.

Remember this..?  Boy gee howdy it doesn't nyerking seem like it.  This is the second week of me once again. FOR FREE  I am offering to fix  the following. 
- The drop rate being reverted upon the NA reception of the 2.5 patch  (This takes 6 minutes  to fix) 
- Adjust the HP of core/upper/ground sieges to match the current dwindling playerbase
-QoL changes including changes to scrolls cooldowns, attempting multiple socketing attempts with multiple stones and more. 

If you do not wish to take me up on this offer I shall offer you a secondary method of fixing your mistakes,  bring me in and I will compensate the players as follows:  Or, go ask your daddies in korea to do it,  which doesn't matter.  And before you ask, yes they have to have logged in at any point from 2.5 patches launch til the maintenence week you implement these. 

- Institute a felicitious socketing even for the month of april as a partial compensation form (Manastones still blow up, but previously socketed stones are kept for event duration) for the sheer lack of drops
-Institute and extend the drop rate event we currently have (2x on instance bosses) To all mobs within the instances, and extend this to the padmarashka's cave instance for the remainder of the event duration
-Institute a change to allow tac NCO gear to be broken down for Enchantment stones. (There's 0 reason these should be unbreakable) 
-Institute a one time conciliatory package containing the following compensation items: (and why because I know you need this to be explained to you)
-Premium manastone selection bag  x50  (allows you to open 50 TRADEABLE Green grade manastones) 
- Major ancient crown bundle x15 (Make up for those who were lied to about turn in rates) 
- 55e Elite  archon/centurion weapon selection box (The 50e was nice, but at least give cap leveled gear as a compensation for this absolute screw up) 
-Player choice between: Platinum medal bundle  x25  Sapphire medal bundle x50  (To make up for the lack of medals from UA sieges) 

Let me put this in a way your investor BDSM mommies understand:   I shall increase your profit margins per month/quarter/yearly  if you bring me on as an individual contractor. FOR FREE!!!  

Seriously, do I have to open a private server and get served a 'Cease and Desist' order to get your attention? 

1 hour ago, Emyrryl-KT said:

-Institute a change to allow tac NCO gear to be broken down for Enchantment stones. (There's 0 reason these should be unbreakable)

Honestly this 1 change would get the whole server doing their arenas every day. There's basically no way to gain wealth from doing arenas so most people just ignore it. it'd also get people to do empyrean crucible, since at the original reward rate that'd be 3 extracts per run.

3 hours ago, Primali said:

AP Acquisition for Relic Exchange will be adjusted

• Lower Abyss 150% -> 225%
  • Balaurea/Core Abyss 100%->150%

225%? Does this mean you don't have to go to the core to turn in crowns/goblets anymore?

Oh and SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE DROP RATES AND STOP DELETING OUR POSTS LIKE AN ORWELLIAN MEMORY HOLE

51 minutes ago, Zurl said:

It's interesting to observe the drop off in bots since the drop rate nerf.

Quite noticeable.

Yeah but now everything is so rare/expensive w/o them and world drops. If they are going to go this route we need like 100 selectable manastones in the Daeva pass along with more enchant stones (also untradeable). As it is now I have ample ap to get gear but I'll never have enough kinah to socket and enchant it and for certain manastones there isn't enough supply on the broker to socket a set.

Edited by Lychee