Weekly Server Maintenance - March 22, 2023 [Aion]

Primali

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion.
Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Void Trials Event Ends
    • Following Event Items will be deleted on 3/22
      • Void Silver
Edited by Primali

I wish @Loki or @Cyan were staying here as a ncsoft team; they are better than you because they were listening and responding to us but you.. nothing not respond except post the updates and log off.

you are just keeping ignore us and threw the useless/garbage events to us and Aion is already going to be a dead game and the players don't play.
at least, at least read what we ask and respond! BUT NO.. :S

Edited by Nameer-KT

@Loki @Cyan @EMpulse was more help, I don't know who put you in charge of forums but they need to remove you from doing so or fire you, because you really lack at even doing your job right not even the correct forum section or event this is actual a clusterfxck @Primali
lack of management can't get a single response from no one because no one can hire a forum manager without firing them apparently like i don't know what you guys are smoking over there but maybe you should lay off of it because it's making your low IQ show seriously get yall shit together i shouldn't mention the other crap you guys fail to do lately.

Edited by OnlyShadow-DN

12 minutes ago, OnlyShadow-DN said:

@Loki @Cyan @EMpulse was more help, I don't know who put you in charge of forums but they need to remove you from doing so or fire you, because you really lack at even doing your job right not even the correct forum section or event this is actual a clusterfxck @Primali
lack of management can't get a single response from no one because no one can hire a forum manager without firing them apparently like i don't know what you guys are smoking over there but maybe you should lay off of it because it's making your low IQ show seriously get yall shit together i shouldn't mention the other crap you guys fail to do lately.

it's sad when your player base could run your company better than you guys can right now because i know we probably could, seriously stop fxcking around and do your job the right way this is such a disgrace to the company and your players that actually want to enjoy a game rather than watch it get destroyed by people who show us that have no clue what they're actually doing.

• Funkula unpinned this topic