Weekly Server Maintenance - March 22, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Primali

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic.
Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Instance Drop x2 Boost Event Ends
  • White Day Event Ends
    • Following Event Items will be deleted on 3/22
      • [Event] Sweet Candy
      • [Event] Dalsam Egg (21 Days)
Edited by Primali

2 minutes ago, Primali said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic.
Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

• Void Trials Event Ends

so nothing fixed and is void trials not reg aion not classic.

4 minutes ago, Primali said:

Greetings Daevas!

• Void Trials Event Ends

Cya 

LOL there goes the rest of the server

I really hoped you guys would fix drops so that I could come back and enjoy playing with friend again, even though most have already left the legion I was in.  Pretty sure that not many players will be left by next week.  I logged in and it was looking pretty empty.

On a positive note, the private server I have been playing has had a influx of new players.  Gee, I wonder where they are coming from..

Edited by Gwendel

Wow thanks for not only messing up the update notes with retail, but not hearing to players about drop rate and basically doing anything to keep the population, my siel aura has 15 days and im not renewing it, good job being a failure as company

In other news since NCWest does not care about NA Aion anymore, Classic or Retail, Aion EU Classic will come out in a few weeks! Probably mid April. If you guys don't mind having a bit higher ping or getting exitlag or anyother ping reducer and still happen to enjoy Aion, try it out. Gameforge at least has CMs and GMs interacting with the playerbase. :) 

Jesus Christ…. HELLO!?!? SOMEONE FROM THE COMPANY PLEASE TALK TO US ABOUT THE WORLD DROP ISSUES PLEASE?????? THE SUPPLY OF MANASTONES ISN’T ADEQUATE BECAUSE OF THE DROPS. Most of the population can’t make any progress!! Important low level stigmas are in such short supply they sell for insane amounts of Kinah!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT STUPID EVENTS! DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!! COMMUNICATE DAMNIT!

54 minutes ago, Primali said:

Greetings Daevas!

• Void Trials Event Ends

Lemme translate this for you.
Greetings Daevas!
Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Retail. 

• Us learning what nyerking game we're patching.

Oh, here's where our actual non Classic version maintenance notes went. Cool. Thanks @Primali.

Hey classic fellas, your post is on the other board:

Cheers~ 😉

Edit: I scrolled through the earlier posts. What happened with your manastones? They pretty much removed all the good ways of getting them off the non classic version too. 🙄

Edited by Alyta-DN

I'm pretty sure Primali works on another NCSoft title, maybe Guild Wars or Blade&Soul, and they were just asked to make an account on the Aion forums and post weekly maintenance notes. I don't think they have anyone actually working on Aion Retail or Classic at this point. 

Doesn't excuse that they can't even do their job correctly, though. That's embarrassing @Primali

4 minutes ago, GenericUser100 said:

I'm pretty sure Primali works on another NCSoft title, maybe Guild Wars or Blade&Soul, and they were just asked to make an account on the Aion forums and post weekly maintenance notes. I don't think they have anyone actually working on Aion Retail or Classic at this point. 

Doesn't excuse that they can't even do their job correctly, though. That's embarrassing @Primali

maybe create accounts on those forums and start posting? lol

Before the drop disappeared, I was invited by friends to play aion again, now in the classic version. I bought aura and 3 days later the drop disappeared from the world, I waited the 30 days of siel and nothing. When the NC solves it, I'll go back there and play The Elder Scrolls.

Please, don't give up on Aion Classic, NC West, I know someone from staff must be reading it.

It's still a hobby for many of us, we just asking for something simple and essential for the game: Fix the drop rate, mobs aren't dropping anything.

We barely have stigma shards on broker now, the situation is getting worse.