Shugo Pass Event Extension

Good night. I am writing this to please request the extension of the Shugo Pass event. This request is motivated by the fact that the event page says that it lasts until 3/29, but the missions can no longer be carried out from today 3/27 and because of these misleading data, many players have been left unable to finish the event. event and all the effort has been in vain. Please make things right once because because of the new stupid system of combining events with the Daeva Pass, many of us have to deal with injustices that they do not take responsibility for later. The event says it lasts until 3/29, please stick to it so that players can deliver quests.

20 hours ago, Petruccinator-KT said:

Good night. I am writing this to please request the extension of the Shugo Pass event. This request is motivated by the fact that the event page says that it lasts until 3/29, but the missions can no longer be carried out from today 3/27 and because of these misleading data, many players have been left unable to finish the event. event and all the effort has been in vain. Please make things right once because because of the new stupid system of combining events with the Daeva Pass, many of us have to deal with injustices that they do not take responsibility for later. The event says it lasts until 3/29, please stick to it so that players can deliver quests.

Most people finished it the first week. What they need to do is get rid of it because it is an awful event.

No dude, in fact it was one of the best events ever (for the one who knew how to actually do this event). But it does not make sense to put an excellent event with a specific but misleading end date, since it actually lasts 2 days less for having combined it with the stupid Daeva Pass system.

1 hour ago, Petruccinator-KT said:

No dude, in fact it was one of the best events ever (for the one who knew how to actually do this event). But it does not make sense to put an excellent event with a specific but misleading end date, since it actually lasts 2 days less for having combined it with the stupid Daeva Pass system.

The only thing that gave good amount of coins, was the p2w shugo pass which cost a lot of money for average rewards. The free event is utter garbage.

Trust me, it really has been the best event of the year and even more, but I understand that not everyone has been able to take advantage of it in the right way. It doesn't matter anymore, the game is dead and this event could have served as an inspiration for many, I guess it's too late.

20 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

The only thing that gave good amount of coins, was the p2w shugo pass which cost a lot of money for average rewards. The free event is utter garbage.

people was spamming the event to farm yornforged, it was really good for it since it was to easy to level up the pass

39 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

la gente estaba enviando spam al evento para farmear yornforged, fue realmente bueno porque era muy fácil subir de nivel el pase

A lot of people will be able to get their precious yorn out, but a lot of other people won't be able to because NA has scammed them again with misleading data saying that the event lasts until 3/29 but actually the missions lasted until 3/26, which pretty much means that the event is over.

52 minutes ago, Petruccinator-KT said:

A lot of people will be able to get their precious yorn out, but a lot of other people won't be able to because NA has scammed them again with misleading data saying that the event lasts until 3/29 but actually the missions lasted until 3/26, which pretty much means that the event is over.

This is exactly like Daeva Pass, there is a timer down that says until when the missions are available and the Pass always ends 3 days later. This is probably done to force people to buy the last steps if they haven't finished them.

Note:

I didn't know for sure if the event coins would get mailed to us if we didn't pick them up, similar to how our regular pass works. I was going to leave the Day 2 prize of 2 coins unclaimed to test it out. 
When the timer ran out, I was scared when I saw the whole Event section of the Daeva Pass disappeared from the window! Thankfully all the unclaimed coins were in fact sent to my express mail and I was able to use them before maintenance. 

I assume when they run this event again it will function the same way. 🤔