Questions Answers and WTF

Passionate One

Dear NCS🙈🙉🙊

Why? Why even bother with the classic server if you were not willing to maintain it? You had a great game and let it fall apart. Now the money you want and need will be flowing across the sea. You do realize that MAINTINACE means to MAINTAIN right? So far you have done nothing to keep any of your player base informed OR happy. All you have managed to do is nyerk people off and start a bunch of law suits. If your main goal was to crash Aion Classic to create a mass exodus......CONGRATZ, it worked! However this doesnt bode well for your new game coming out. Why would we want to leave a game you FU for another game you run, just to get interested and invested in another, just to have to kill it? Mind you this is the THIRD time you have killed a game for me. Would be sad if a boycott of your NEW game caused it to also flop.... Of course I do understand you only copy and paste from KR, but you could atleast hire a monkey to type a response to the millions of request for info. Even being told to FO is better than silence. If its staff hire some actual people then, all it takes is ONE person to offer and explanation.

To the player Base: Yes I understand no one but us will read this post, but it gives me an outlet to say a thing or two. If you want to add to it GREAT, feel free. But if you want to just flame....why bother no one will be around to read it........🤣🤬

7 hours ago, Squid said:

When ever i hear this i always think what's the bet they gonna sub to EU and think it is a different product LOL.

Why wonder. Here is the skinny. I just MIGHT give it a try. Because I like the game and HOPE someone will get it right. I dont think you actually understand WHY people play any game. Its because they as, Squid said, LIKE THE PRODUCT. Just because the 🤬s that "maintain" the product dont do their jobs correctly doesnt mean the product, if managed correctly, cant be good. Plus its my money why would someone I dont know care what I do with it, or what game I play? 🤔🤣

You seem to be more upset about the people that play the game more than the game issues. Again as I stated in my opinion of your post......you need to do alot more research into the people that play before you can BEGIN to even comment. I do enjoy the conversation, and Im not mad at ya, but why spend the time flaming other's opinion when yours is a bit flawed? 

I will let you know April 17th if I decide to sub up with the EU if you like, which if they are keeping an eye on NA, hopefully has learned what to avoid the pitfalls we have here. Til then, guess we shall continue to joust here? 😘🥰

17 hours ago, Passionate One said:

Why wonder. Here is the skinny. I just MIGHT give it a try. Because I like the game and HOPE someone will get it right. I dont think you actually understand WHY people play any game. Its because they as, Squid said, LIKE THE PRODUCT. Just because the 🤬s that "maintain" the product dont do their jobs correctly doesnt mean the product, if managed correctly, cant be good. Plus its my money why would someone I dont know care what I do with it, or what game I play? 🤔🤣

You seem to be more upset about the people that play the game more than the game issues. Again as I stated in my opinion of your post......you need to do alot more research into the people that play before you can BEGIN to even comment. I do enjoy the conversation, and Im not mad at ya, but why spend the time flaming other's opinion when yours is a bit flawed? 

The problem is you already have live proof that game forge do not fix problems. Aion retail NA vs Aion retail EU both have the same negatives despite EU having unique regional changes. 

They will have the same pitfalls because the pitfalls is the design philosophy by NCsoft for all regions to implement. This is why every region has had the item drop rate nerf this is why every region has a 1.3m kinah cap this is the reason why every region had a 4.5x item price nerf at release all as a way to increase the amount of battle passes people buy.

The problems you have with the game are problems created by NCsoft and are problems in KR players have as well.

https://aion.plaync.com/board/devanote/list

There are people in KR complaining about the EXACT same problems NA is complaining about. In both the Retail version of the game and the Classic version.

At some point it is the players problem for the state the game is in, There is live proof that developers do change their ways if they are confronted by a united community.

No Man's Sky, BDO, Age of Empires 2 and Ark: Survival evolved are all games in which the community took a stance and had their product they improved 10 fold...Hell you could even say WoW is also a game that comes under this category of community members taking a stance. FF14 re-made its game entirely for the community...Dare i go on.

When a community lets developers take take take take without coming together as one a developer will continue to do that and run a product in to the ground. The Aion community across the world has more than enough people to fix any problem classic currently has. Now quote me on this when an expansion comes out for Aion classic(level 60 increase and so on). NCsoft will find a way to take even more features away from us the players and make us even more reliant on the cash shop for progression.

At what point do you stop blaming the developers for the lack of action that the community is not taking?

Edit: With all this being said the best part about Aion classic for me in both KR and NA was the first 3 months and i bet it will be the same in EU as well so i am not saying do not play the game in EU or do not subscribe just know that the same problems will arise in that region so if the enjoyment of the game before these problems arise outweigh the problems you have with NA classic then be my guest buy 100 battle passes if you want it does not bother me.

Edited by Squid

Fair enough.

If there is no hope of the devs fixing the things they took away from us in Classic, then it's time for me to delete the game and go back to GW2.

So long and thanks for all the fish.