Handcradting tailoring or alchemy for ranger

Hello guys I am a 66 ranger os SL. Currently I work on aether/essence tapping, besides I want to master a profession but I am not sure which one to go with. I am a novice hand crafter and alchemist. The problem is I cant decide which one to focus, also I am thinking of tailoring. Only recipes you get are the ones from special merchants and supply sellers? or there are more worthwhile recipies? if so can you tell me where to get them. When I look at handcrafting bows and accesories from the special merchants near master, they look like crapp so I am dissappointed. Can I craft better and more worthwhile things? if not I might go alchemy ty for replies ^^

alchemy/cooking are ALWAYS useful... skip the handcrafting unless you see a bow skin you really like.

if you have the kinah, certainly level aetherforging to get a fair amount of useful stuff, BUT master cook/expert alchemy alongside a double 499 tapping skillset will give you al lthe consumables you'll need in this game. I would say skip the expert in alchemy if it were not for 1 item NOT sub 400 in the new table of results, superior flight pots, these are near infinite flight time, losing maybe .5 seconds each time you have to chug 1, even with landing level 4, some UA mob or opposite faction gun slinger WILL drain all your flight time ;)

Alchemy is the only one still pretty relevant due to potions and scrolls. Cooking on the other hand is not as good as it used to be, I think you need 500+ cooking to do the good food, the 499 food is just for everyday usage.

I will never understand people claiming Atherforging is better than Alchemy, the materials used for the same recipes are like ten times more expensive in Atherforging than in Alchemy. If you want to craft something in Aetherforgin that no profession can craft then go for it. But to craft potions and scrolls with aetherforging is a pretty bad idea.

well, jellies are 449's, but the stuff you actually use is 500,  I've looked at aether forging, unless going for the new feline mount/ghp's that give back 2.5k health, after level 30ish is pointless, since that's roughly where you can turn the old superior manastone ores in to +1 stones when you only have 2 to start morphing them up....

alchemy and cooking are still good, you can make your own scrolls jelly's and food, that will save you some kinah, and make some kinah as well (it will be a decent income)

but if youre asking for a purely profession to make kinah, then go aetherforging (still expensive to raise and think is still hard to raise even using events and charms, but once you start making cores and new things all will be fine)

Mhmmm, I like my alchemy and cooking! Nowadays mats are very cheap and it's actually fast to stock up resources like pots, scrolls and food. I do not think that you can make THAT much money out of it, since those are fairly cheap on the broker, but it's good for yourself.

Aetherforging on the other hand is quite nice for skins and the other new content, but it's quite a pain in the nyerk to level it up. I'd suggest you to just look into what you can get out of it and see what's useful to you and go from there! :3

Archived