[8.4 part 2] Apsaranta Legion and Dispatch Quests

They seem to have messed up some of the Lethal Hymn quests tho, some of them appear to still give FEXP for Veilbreakers and don't add to the Lethal Hymn renown bar. I've competed 3 three days and 2 one days Lethal Hymn quests, i should be well over 10% but i'm only at 5.5%.  Which means it would take months to even get to lvl 2 renown on it, let alone higher, the rest seem to be working fine as far as i see.

ijVJrgZ.jpeg

1 hour ago, Viseris-KT said:

They seem to have messed up some of the Lethal Hymn quests tho, some of them appear to still give FEXP for Veilbreakers and don't add to the Lethal Hymn renown bar. I've competed 3 three days and 2 one days Lethal Hymn quests, i should be well over 10% but i'm only at 5.5%.  Which means it would take months to even get to lvl 2 renown on it, let alone higher, the rest seem to be working fine as far as i see.

ijVJrgZ.jpeg

@Primali we have more bugs on 8.4 part 2

Yeah it seems that all the old Veilbreaker quests they forgot to change the renown they give to, only the new ones Fugitive and not sure if there are any other new ones give renown for Lethal Hymn, which is only 1 quest for now, so i'm still at 5.50%.

Also on another note, why did they reset the renown for Nightshade Clan and Ancient Civilization Excavation Team if these legions didnt change, previously all the legions changed names so it makes sense that renown was reset but not now, makes me wonder when we get the other part of the update if we wont get another reset of renown then.