Weekly Server Maintenance - November 29, 2017

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 6 hours.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Kumuki's Cave Returns will end and return next week.
  3. Upgrade Arcade will continue for one more week.
  4. Free Character Transfers will end. Paid Character Transfers will open with the new price of 1,600 NCoin.
  5. An issue where old enchantment stones being given from some bundles will be fixed.
  6. An issue where Harbringer's Landing can be accessed via unintended methods will be fixed. 
  7. An issue where some resurrection items could be used in Bastion of Souls will be fixed. 
  8. Some Cyber Monday hair change tickets will have their text updated.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
kvxvdmg4qtzz.jpg h7yDWJ1.jpg hycm2mm6kyzz.jpg

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

hycm2mm6kyzz.jpg

Kitteh!

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

An issue where some resurrection items could be used in Bastion of Souls will be fixed. 

Well, there goes our chance to clear that instance. :P

Anyway, Cyan, are NPCs ever going to be back in Idian Depths? Was that intended?

• Aion Team
4 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Kitteh!

Well, there goes our chance to clear that instance. :P

Anyway, Cyan, are NPCs ever going to be back in Idian Depths? Was that intended?

They've poofed! I want to say I made a post on the old forums about it but my memory is foggy. I can recheck with the team but from my understanding they will not be coming back.

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

They've poofed! I want to say I made a post on the old forums about it but my memory is foggy. I can recheck with the team but from my understanding they will not be coming back.

why not just delete the map then?
kinda glad ther no event cos i booked this week off and its nice to not have commitments ^_^

17 hours ago, Cyan said:
  1. An issue where some resurrection items could be used in Bastion of Souls will be fixed. 

An issue? In Korea its after 5.8 already and the yellow stones are use'able. Yellow stones are obtainable only trough events/BCM and it is not an issue, it is how it's supposed to be. Don't fix if it ain't broken :D 

17 hours ago, Cyan said:

1. Upgrade Arcade will continue for one more week.    

well. you can try it, but IMO wont give you much money with the current rewards. Those tokens are so expensive compared with the things we can get there. I guess you got more money with the new Hair tickets :P 

9 minutes ago, Heat-KT said:

An issue? In Korea its after 5.8 already and the yellow stones are use'able. Yellow stones are obtainable only trough events/BCM and it is not an issue, it is how it's supposed to be. Don't fix if it ain't broken :D 

I think that was the issue. People prob were using the AP ress stones, and they want only the yellow ones to work there. You can get some from events, but if you play a lot, you will need more and that means NCoins. 

22 minutes ago, Heat-KT said:

I wonder if the Korean servers got the same fix this week (or maybe last). We usually don't get "fixes" at the same time as Korea, but maybe this time we did.

1 minute ago, khaly-KT said:

no events for 3 weeks = players leaving I am one of them when I return events I come back

during these 3 weeks there was two weeks kumuki , and arcade has been going on for 2 weeks and counting.

+Double xp for over a week

18 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 6 hours.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Kumuki's Cave Returns will end and return next week.
  3. Upgrade Arcade will continue for one more week.
  4. Free Character Transfers will end. Paid Character Transfers will open with the new price of 1,600 NCoin.
  5. An issue where old enchantment stones being given from some bundles will be fixed.
  6. An issue where Harbringer's Landing can be accessed via unintended methods will be fixed. 
  7. An issue where some resurrection items could be used in Bastion of Souls will be fixed. 
  8. Some Cyber Monday hair change tickets will have their text updated.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
kvxvdmg4qtzz.jpg h7yDWJ1.jpg hycm2mm6kyzz.jpg

Is the server still offiline?   When I enter the game he is giving disconect.

1 minute ago, Heat-KT said:

during these 3 weeks there was two weeks kumuki , and arcade has been going on for 2 weeks and counting.

+Double xp for over a week

Arcade does not count as event :P 

no really. maybe it was something on previous years, but those rewards are not really something great and the token are expensive. People with real money is buying kinah and obtain the same items in broker a lot cheaper. 

kumuki and double exp... yes. it is something. Nice things actually, but we came from halloween event. X5 exp, lots of things to get (and actually we had x10 exp for some hours the last day) I got more exp on those weeks just killing 2 mobs to reach the pumpkins, than in the last 3 weeks with kumuki and the exp buff. 

1 minute ago, Afroditte-KT said:

Is the server still offiline?   When I enter the game he is giving disconect.

https://twitter.com/L2andAionOps

will tell you when the server is up.

4 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Arcade does not count as event :P 

no really. maybe it was something on previous years, but those rewards are not really something great and the token are expensive. People with real money is buying kinah and obtain the same items in broker a lot cheaper. 

kumuki and double exp... yes. it is something. Nice things actually, but we came from halloween event. X5 exp, lots of things to get (and actually we had x10 exp for some hours the last day) I got more exp on those weeks just killing 2 mobs to reach the pumpkins, than in the last 3 weeks with kumuki and the exp buff. 

Considering the hardcore burnout a lot of players had after that plethora of events during October, maybe it's good that we've had "lite" events the last couple weeks. : x

4 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Considering the hardcore burnout a lot of players had after that plethora of events during October, maybe it's good that we've had "lite" events the last couple weeks. : x

I was actually gonna say this lol. I'm kind of liking not feeling like I "have to" get on my alts and run events on them. I don't mind that sometimes, but it's nice to have a break too.

3 minutes ago, DarkLucero-KT said:

hello gentlemen, I can not play, when entering the game, I only know that at the beginning of the landscape I do not accept or anything.

You're literally posting in a thread about the maintenance, fam. :P Wait until maintenance is over. Then you will be able to log in.

Archived