Weekly Server Maintenance - November 29, 2017

Cyan

3 minutes ago, DarkLucero-KT said:

hello gentlemen, I can not play, when entering the game, I only know that at the beginning of the landscape I do not accept or anything.

31 minutes ago, lieutenantKARYAX-KT said:

is the server up?

Every Wednesday, the servers get shut down for maintenance.

https://twitter.com/L2andAionOps

Please check here for if the server is up yet or not.

2 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Considering the hardcore burnout a lot of players had after that plethora of events during October, maybe it's good that we've had "lite" events the last couple weeks. : x

And actually that´s true. Is hard to me to understand why people want to do the opposite to the recomended all the time :P 

when we had halloween, a lot of players were just doing regular instances using a lot of time to get AP, GP and not everybody understood that was a nice time to get for free expensive items. We had the kumuki and a lot of players did not used those days to get easy AP and medals. 

In Aion you have to adapt your game on what you have. Sometimes you have a nice Exp buff and you should use that time to level up, sometimes you have nice rewards from events and you should take profit. 

And sometimes we have nothing, and we must use that time to do other things. Now is a good moment to: do your lunas and collect omegas, do all the GP instances that you can, use some time to remodel your new home, practice and have fun doing instances, Take more of your toons in crucible spire and get some minions, craft things, test your dps on dummies. take advantage on the free time so you will be free to use more time on future events. 

20 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Considering the hardcore burnout a lot of players had after that plethora of events during October, maybe it's good that we've had "lite" events the last couple weeks. : x

Indeed! Just nice to take a small break and not to worry about logging in for a day or two. At some point it's not fun anymore when you are running from one event to another one. Now I can actually focus on running PvE stuff and just hang out with friends w/o stressing out about events. X3 <3

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:58 AM, Azzmaria-KT said:

And actually that´s true. Is hard to me to understand why people want to do the opposite to the recomended all the time :P 

when we had halloween, a lot of players were just doing regular instances using a lot of time to get AP, GP and not everybody understood that was a nice time to get for free expensive items. We had the kumuki and a lot of players did not used those days to get easy AP and medals. 

In Aion you have to adapt your game on what you have. Sometimes you have a nice Exp buff and you should use that time to level up, sometimes you have nice rewards from events and you should take profit. 

And sometimes we have nothing, and we must use that time to do other things. Now is a good moment to: do your lunas and collect omegas, do all the GP instances that you can, use some time to remodel your new home, practice and have fun doing instances, Take more of your toons in crucible spire and get some minions, craft things, test your dps on dummies. take advantage on the free time so you will be free to use more time on future events. 

This is entirely true, one can make use of this with many accounts. Being an event player can actually be way better than those that pay a lot. Gotta be smart and follow the flow of the market and you can have powerful +10 essence cores and +10 manastones on +20 gear. Having the ability to run two aion clients is useful as well.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived