Weekly Server Maintenance - April 11, 2023 [Aion Classic]

GM Vega

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 5:00 p.m. CDT (April 11), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Daeva Pass Season 22 Ends
  • White Day Event Pass Ends
  • Unyielding Beshmundir Temple Support Survey Event Week 3 Begins
    • Event Period: April 12 - April 18
  • Daeva Pass Season 23 Begins
    • Event Period: April 12 - May 10
    • Mission Ends on May 8
  • Spring Event Pass Begins
    • Event Period: April 12 - May 10
    • Mission Ends on May 8

Thank you!

Can you guys please stop with the ostrich routine and at least address the community about the drop rates? Are you guys trying to do something about it and having trouble with a solution? Are you not trying to do anything about it because you think it is better like this? Does any GM actually read anything on the forums? What is going on?? You guys applied a fix for the drop rates once and it was so much better, no one had stigma shard issues, no one had issues with obtaining stigmas, everything was cheaper on the broker and more plentiful. Why can't you fix it again?

9 minutes ago, LordGoldenChild-KT said:

Umm ?
we know you are busy helping Gameforge and all... but?

thankfully NCWest has nothing to do with Gameforge. Their partner is NC-Soft Korea.

Otherwise we would have the same garbage candy approach in Shop xD

3 minutes ago, JBLD said:

Why not just shut the game down rather than sabotage it and your reputation? I just don't understand from a business perspective how this is helping you?

which reputation ? that T&L doesnt get published in NA by NCWest already says enough.

45 minutes ago, Zeoiel said:

FIX THE WORLD DROP RATES, YOU'RE LOSSING SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PLAYERS THIS WAY!!!!!

Well the drop rates are intentional if you check out Korea they are the same.  But i get why you want fixed rates. they are a nuisance overall.

YET Another week of b/s maintenance.But when u guys have a answer on the drop rate issue you will let us know..lol yet right i dont believe that for a second ..this is soo  outrageous and ridiculious.Instead of putting in new deava rewards program like u are now why dont u tend to the real issues at hand and fix the drop rate and go thru the ap list of people who havent been playing for a long time and kick them from the rankings of others?

2 hours ago, Meranda said:

who's idea was it to put maintenance on tuesday? this week it's overlapping siege and dredge... lol?

at least do it in the morning... such a terrible time for maintenance. 

Agreed Meranda...If the downtime gonna be 3.5 hours that means it will be up when forts are back invulnerable...wtf is wrong with your mind ffs...GG

7 minutes ago, Generalred said:

The same  issues will be in EU classic. Same drop rates instead there will be no tele so you will have to pay to fly where you need to go so you will end up with less kinah then in NA

True but at least the community got a say in this. so this is already 100x better than NA ever was. 

As for the drop rates. I doubt it will take super long that the community pesters gameforge enough that they pester NC-Korea 24/7 again to do something about it.

u saw in the reveal about it that they are not happy about it either. cause this will 100% cost them money.

Edited by Chintsuzai

1 hour ago, Zeoiel said:

FIX THE WORLD DROP RATES, YOU'RE LOSSING SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PLAYERS THIS WAY!!!!!

The devs have chosen in Aion 2.5, to make the game harder to obtain items from mob drops.

I am sure they are aware of the overall impact.

It's the same for everyone, get over it and find another way to progress like everyone else.

In Korea the merchant price of world drops was changed in Feb to just 1 kinah, obviously an attempt to kill bot runners, which Korea call "bad users", to balance that they have added kinah rewards to quests and sieges. So, the intention of the devs is quite clear, make the game not worth it for bot runners.

1 minute ago, Heathen said:

FIX THE WORLD DROP RATE !!!

As I pointed out, above, from the Korean patch notes, expect the drop rates to get even worse. The devs are trying to kill bots.

Instead you will get kinah etc from quests, dungeons, sieges, so get over it.

1 hour ago, JBLD said:

Why not just shut the game down rather than sabotage it and your reputation? I just don't understand from a business perspective how this is helping you?

If they do that i want refund

1 hour ago, Neckbeard said:

Concordo Meranda ... Se o tempo de inatividade for de 3,5 horas, isso significa que será ativado quando os fortes voltarem invulneráveis ... o que há de errado com sua mente ffs ... GG

Concordo que essa manutenção deveria ser durante o dia. A maioria dos jogadores trabalham e quando chegam a noite qurem o jogo funcionando.

I don't even care that much about maintenance day, but damn, you could do that in the morning, like it was before on Wednesday.

NCSOFT is so stupid... first move the servers to one side of a big country, now doing maintenance middle of the day when sieges and PvP instances are scheduled. Also, ignore entire community screaming on forums.