Weekly Server Maintenance - May 2, 2023 [Aion Classic]

GM Vega

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 2 hours.

Aion Classic Maintenance Notes

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Aion Classic Login Reward Event Begins (7 Days)
    • Event Period: May 2 – May 8

Thank you!

The Aion Team

8 hours ago, Shirene-DN said:

Aren't you guys ashamed of posting 2.7 patch notes translated by Google? no money to hire a real translator?

NCWest doesn't have control of anything anymore. All of it is dictated by NCSoft. So, yeah... Probably won't get decent translations. Not that we did in the first place. The game is rife with bad translations. It was always a problem even in retail. 

2 hours ago, Gaven said:

I hope to god not, it will just split the already dwindling  player base. 

Eh, maybe. EU is kinda flopping right now from what I can tell. I already know a lot of players coming back. But I also think that part of the notes was a translation error. I think it's only going to be the new zone for the new class since it will have its own starting area. 

17 hours ago, GM Vega said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 2 hours.

Aion Classic Maintenance Notes

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Aion Classic Login Reward Event Begins (7 Days)
    • Event Period: May 2 – May 8

Thank you!

The Aion Team

Are you able to perform server maintenance on time, or have a good explanation why server maintenance is consistently being delayed 1 hour or more?

• GM Vega unpinned this topic