Known Issues: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 9, 2023

GM_Rocket

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Currently, there is an issue with the Siel's Aura boosting effect not being applied normally in the game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. The issue is currently being investigated by the team, and as soon as we get more information, we will update here. We appreciate your understanding and patience at this time as we work towards a solution as quickly as possible.

As a compensation for the inconvenience, we would like to double the benefits of EXP/AP Boost Event (5/9-5/30) until issue gets resolved. <<Event Details>>

Other Known Issues:

• UPDATED (5/16): Doguri Event - [Event] Precious Junk Pouch not dropping
    • Due to a technical issue, we will need to end the DOGURI'S PRECIOUS JUNK POUCH event  & SUSPICIOUS WOODEN BOX IN DREDGION AND TIAK event earlier than initially scheduled.
      As compensation, we will be offering 10 [Event] Precious Junk Pouches to all players via a survey, which will be available until the event ends on Tuesday, May 23. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.
  • Telos of the Forgotten - Under Investigation
    • Unable to obtain Relics from 3 NPCs (Garrison Treasure Chest, Field Treasure Chest, Adjutant's Treasure Chest) 

FIXED Issues:
  • Untranslated Korean Texts - Race Selection, Soldier Character Description, etc.
  • FIXED (5/16): Doguri Event Merchant Listing - Some of the items require Dimensional Shard for exchange
    • Will be fixed during the maintenance on 5/16
  • FIXED (5/16): Revenant (Executor) Class Teleport System 
    • We have noticed the teleport system intermittently unavailable in Elyos - Sanctum / Asmodians - Pandaemonium.
    • Solution: Please fully reinstall the client.
  • UPDATED (5/18): Painting Appraiser NPCs are missing in Sanctum
    • NPC Efri, Intravon, Lenia are missing in Sanctum

If you have additional issues or concerns, please feel free to submit a support ticket at https://us-support.ncsoft.com/faq/aionncw

Thank you!

• Roseae changed the title to Known Issues: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 9, 2023
  • GM_Rocket changed the title to Known Issues: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 9, 2023
  • GM Vega pinned this topic

Elyos Campaign Quests

Fragments of Memory 1 in Reshanta is bugged.  No text when speak to npc.  Just the yellow arrow.

Also tried your teleporter fix not working from Sanctum Says you have not completed the quest to do this.

As such unable to do campaign in Heiron The Power of Elim because cannot teleport to Poeta from either Verteron or Sanctum

@GM_NCAso the translation client update fixed part of Fragment of Memories 1 but you can't proceed with quest as first step is to teleport to Poeta.

The error get when try from Verteron or Sanctum is You cannot use it as the requried quest has not been completed

Still can't teleport using new Revenant character in Sanctum - "You cannot use it as the required quest has not been completed." 

I don't have any quests that I am able to complete. The two I have require that I go to Eltnen and Verteron. What is going on??

1 hour ago, Trevforelvis said:

Same problem !!! To get out of Sanctum go buy Scrolls and that gets you out but don't do what I did and forgot to buy Sanctum Scroll to go back as im now stuck in Verteron and can't buy anywhere else scroll just Verteron !!!!!

have a sorc put a gate up for you.

16 hours ago, Kirrah said:

have a sorc put a gate up for you.

I have now been stuck two days in Verteron with no way of getting out . I have asked 4 Sorc but 3 ignored my plea for help and the other wasn't high enough level. This really sucks, how can they have this major flaw in the new classes and not fix it as it spoils the game. I might have to stop playing as there is only so much in Verteron. I am level 22 and I need to go to Sanctum before I do Haramel for last time so can't do quests either while I need to keep my XP down. !!!

2 hours ago, Trevforelvis said:

I have now been stuck two days in Verteron with no way of getting out . I have asked 4 Sorc but 3 ignored my plea for help and the other wasn't high enough level. This really sucks, how can they have this major flaw in the new classes and not fix it as it spoils the game. I might have to stop playing as there is only so much in Verteron. I am level 22 and I need to go to Sanctum before I do Haramel for last time so can't do quests either while I need to keep my XP down. !!!

Try walking though the Eltnen portal near Ardus shrine.

2 hours ago, Trevforelvis said:

i will put a gate up for you, just whisper me when your in-game....that is, if your an elyos.

Edited by Kirrah

3 hours ago, Trevforelvis said:

I just tested the TP from Verteron to Sanctum and back, and it's working for my Executor L27 on the Nezekan server.

3 hours ago, Kirrah said:

i will put a gate up for you, just whisper me when your in-game....that is, if your an elyos.

I whispered you in game before this but didn’t respond, no worries found a walk around, I loaded a different character and stored them in account warehouse and everything great now , thanks all . 

3 hours ago, Zurl said:

I just tested the TP from Verteron to Sanctum and back, and it's working for my Executor L27 on the Nezekan server.

Doesn’t work on Siel server 

@GM_NCA Here is some other issues that may or may not have already been mentioned.

1. New Class Excecutor  Still can't access Poeta or Ishalgen in order to complete some campaigns.
2. New Instance Telos of the Forgotten : Relics boxes are bugged. They contain no relics.
3. Tempus  :  Grade reward box is empty, no relics.
4. New update Storybook Big City Appraisers are missing in order to complete storybook tasks.
Sanctum Appraisers
Sanctum-appraisers.png
Sanctum-appraisers-2.jpg

Pandaemonium Appraisers
Pandaemonium-Appraisers.png
Pandaemonium-Appraisers-2.jpg

Will update this later, if possible.

49 minutes ago, Star said:

@GM_NCA Here is some other issues that may or may not have already been mentioned.

1. New Class Excecutor  Still can't access Poeta or Ishalgen in order to complete some campaigns.
2. New Instance Telos of the Forgotten : Relics boxes are bugged. They contain no relics.
3. Tempus  :  Grade reward box is empty, no relics.
4. New update Storybook Big City Appraisers are missing in order to complete storybook tasks.
Sanctum Appraisers
Sanctum-appraisers.png
Sanctum-appraisers-2.jpg

Pandaemonium Appraisers
Pandaemonium-Appraisers.png
Pandaemonium-Appraisers-2.jpg

Will update this later, if possible.

5. Quna Shop : Some pre-2.7 patch items are missing from the list. 
Altgard Kitter Egg, 
[Hair Change Ticket] Wavy Two-Tone Box , Mischievous Blob Wings  to name a few.

Just now, GenericUser13790 said:

It's very frustrating that Elyos Executors can't get into Taloc's due to the 'unforeseen' bug of not being able to port to Poeta.  Think thats like number 4 campaign we can't complete.

No problem TP to poeta  from verteron with my Executor on Nezekan, just tested it a min ago.

And I just tested TP from Sanctum to Poeta, that works too.

Edited by Zurl

From the 2.7  no more 150% AP

In AUra it's write 150% AP now when i give back dred quest it's 1200 and normaly it's 1800 AP

and let talk about loots in instances green - blue where is the gold and eternal ???????

14 minutes ago, Zurl said:

No problem TP to poeta  from verteron with my Executor on Nezekan, just tested it a min ago.

And I just tested TP from Sanctum to Poeta, that works too.

That's on that server. On the other server it's still bugged can't even get the quests done and it's a little bit frustrating.