Need more ways to get Ancient Manastones

Strive-DN

Eternal-Grade ancient manastones were discontinued in 5.0. The reason they cost so much is because there will never be more of them added to the game. The ones in the broker are just leftovers people find in alts or from returning players.

They can't be socketed in Archdaeva gear. The only real purpose for them is a Bracelet, and it won't kill you to get 240 msupp from blue stones instead of 300 from orange stones.

Like it was mentioned above, the ancient manastone donuts don't drop anywhere as of 5.3- I was stocking up on them like crazy before the patch, because I knew I wanted a msupp set and wouldn't get the stones otherwise.

If you do ever want to farm the blue stones though, I'd totally suggest spamming Danuar Santuary. Once you're level 73 you can skip all the mobs and just open the treasure chests for relics/AC bundles/manastones! (This is what I'm doing for my strike resist gloves ;)

13 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

Like it was mentioned above, the ancient manastone donuts don't drop anywhere as of 5.3- I was stocking up on them like crazy before the patch, because I knew I wanted a msupp set and wouldn't get the stones otherwise.

If you do ever want to farm the blue stones though, I'd totally suggest spamming Danuar Santuary. Once you're level 73 you can skip all the mobs and just open the treasure chests for relics/AC bundles/manastones! (This is what I'm doing for my strike resist gloves ;)

You should do Volatile rift SR +22s drop like crazy from the boxes

Archived