2.7 Player feed back

Genieve

Even though this will fall on deaf ears at ncsoft what are some of the pros and cons of aion 2.7 ?

I'll start!

I dont like the camp set up for dailies . It increases the amount of time and it has essentially killed all pvp around zone 3 and forts of gelk. You literally only have  a few minutes of group pvp when daily go live each morning then it is dead.

2. The lockboxes are complete rubbish. I have opened many of them to only get food and aether jelly that share cd with crafted ones. The best rewards just 1 plat medal or 1 mil kinah is very rare to get and it helps nothing to address the zero drop rate.

3. The server due to some of these changes drops etc has been even more dead since 2.7 the opposite of what you would think would happen. 

4. Drop rate for new stigmas is horrible and to make the only instance that drops them once a week is even more of a joke.

Its really sad how NCwest has no control and NCsoft in KR doesn't listen to its NA region but instead wants to copy and paste what they have in KR which does not work in NA markets. 

Im usually not a negative person but i fear for the longevity of this server if changes aren't made soon .

2 hours ago, Genieve said:

Even though this will fall on deaf ears at ncsoft what are some of the pros and cons of aion 2.7 ?

I'll start!

I dont like the camp set up for dailies . It increases the amount of time and it has essentially killed all pvp around zone 3 and forts of gelk. You literally only have  a few minutes of group pvp when daily go live each morning then it is dead.

2. The lockboxes are complete rubbish. I have opened many of them to only get food and aether jelly that share cd with crafted ones. The best rewards just 1 plat medal or 1 mil kinah is very rare to get and it helps nothing to address the zero drop rate.

3. The server due to some of these changes drops etc has been even more dead since 2.7 the opposite of what you would think would happen. 

4. Drop rate for new stigmas is horrible and to make the only instance that drops them once a week is even more of a joke.

Its really sad how NCwest has no control and NCsoft in KR doesn't listen to its NA region but instead wants to copy and paste what they have in KR which does not work in NA markets. 

Im usually not a negative person but i fear for the longevity of this server if changes aren't made soon .

Some of the changes I don't mind and do enjoy. I think they deserve some credit whether KR or NA on the ideas and work they have done to make the game interesting again.

I like the daily setup, but there is a lot of travel that is needed to get them all done which does increase the amount of time needed. Though, right now there is more PVP and I many I know appreciate this.

The lockboxes are another example of aion RNG at its finest. Complete rubbish. Also, the amount of items you get is crap - 5 scrolls... crap.

Stigmas can be obtained in many ways now and I like this change

The game plays better, feels smoother, and looks better.

The quna shop I like because now one does not need to always buy quna to use in the shop or pass. The amount to unlock the pass as well as different levels is way too much.

Prices for kinah are stupid high. We all know, seriously, we all know that everyone buys or was buying/botting kinah because the RNG to socket, enchant, and craft is absolutely dog s h i t. Instead of changing it to retail structure with a failure not destroying all stones, it leads to buying kinah. Also, balaur mats for crafts? If found are so expensive and the rate to make an eternal weapon? Serious low. Quna for kinah? Sure, I can live with that, but not at this price. Or fix the real issue imo.

The extra server is a good idea on paper, but a fail in reality. The population is slow low that it's not worth leveling and being trapped on a server where it is improbably to obtain same level gear that is the standard for pvp right now.

The pass? Again, why not give out an entire set of 40e acc/armor instead of weapons? Because medals for these forts is not just not feasible now.

my 2 cents.

I came back to check it out again and saw a new character and area. Thought this might be cool. was level 5 in 5 minutes. Cant play and enjoy the game when you level right past everything. Only 36 people logged in to the server and I can see why.  NCSoft killed classic faster than they did the first time. Aion was a success and classic was a success, they made the same changes in classic that killed the first one. Where they expecting different results, lmao. 

1 hour ago, UnforgivingOG said:

I came back to check it out again and saw a new character and area. Thought this might be cool. was level 5 in 5 minutes. Cant play and enjoy the game when you level right past everything. Only 36 people logged in to the server and I can see why.  NCSoft killed classic faster than they did the first time. Aion was a success and classic was a success, they made the same changes in classic that killed the first one. Where they expecting different results, lmao. 

I have no problem at all with the 300% XP bonus to help leveling. I enjoyed the Telos map much more than Poeta.