MintyR-DN

Is siege worth doing anymore as Elyos DN

Ok Hi! I haven't been to siege since the merge and I was wondering if siege was worth doing as an elyos anymore? (I really need the spinel and GP) 

Aly-DN   

DN-E had a slow start right after the merge due to the abuses of their #1 and #2, but that stopped after Cyan posted the guidelines for coalitions. Not really sure what the issue was after that.

After the display last night, I would say no. Given an uncontested fort with Asmos spamming LFG to either not siege or if they wanted to siege, not to take the fort.. the Elyos chose to defend their landing (from an invasion that was never coming) and then to farm enough pts at the fort to get minimum GP without taking the fort. 

You would be better off running your IDLs and KBF during siege time because your faction wants a level 9 buff more than they want a fort and the GP and medals that go with it.

Nyali-DN   
7 hours ago, MintyR-DN said:

Ok Hi! I haven't been to siege since the merge and I was wondering if siege was worth doing as an elyos anymore? (I really need the spinel and GP) 

Nope, not worth stressing out about it. DN-E leadership is in a bad place and I don't believe this will change anytime soon. Rather just go do some PvE and PvP than waste your time with sieging, you'd also get more spinels and you can mantain your GP easily by doing arenas and other PvP instances. I'm still waiting for a siege schedule change (would be great for EU players for once) which @Cyan mentioned a long time ago but still nothing. ;/

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

DN-E had a slow start right after the merge due to the abuses of their #1 and #2, but that stopped after Cyan posted the guidelines for coalitions. Not really sure what the issue was after that.

After the display last night, I would say no. Given an uncontested fort with Asmos spamming LFG to either not siege or if they wanted to siege, not to take the fort.. the Elyos chose to defend their landing (from an invasion that was never coming) and then to farm enough pts at the fort to get minimum GP without taking the fort. 

You would be better off running your IDLs and KBF during siege time because your faction wants a level 9 buff more than they want a fort and the GP and medals that go with it.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Last night was a major head-shaker. Most of us (DN-A) were literally afking it in landing, and those who weren't were only focusing one dragon, and DN-E still didn't want to do anything? Y I K E S

Do kumuki when it's up every other week for medals and AP, and do PvP instances listed above for GP. Sieging is so hit and miss as Elyos, and then no one follows instructions anyway...

Nyali-DN   

Nah, it's not really a siege on DN-E anymore, more liek war who has the bigger ego and what not. It's very sad to watch... But can't help it either since siege is out of my time zone. z.z

Aly-DN   

Well. I can say it's better than KT E currently. Popped on over there the other night. 5 minutes before siege there was a whopping 14 in Coalition on a single fort night. The most I saw in the Coalition at any given time was 47. Didn't see a single command given.. in commander chat or in Coalition chat. I flew out there, my group was scattered all over and players were dropping like flies (both dying and leaving Coalition).

Nyali-DN   
5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Well. I can say it's better than KT E currently. Popped on over there the other night. 5 minutes before siege there was a whopping 14 in Coalition on a single fort night. The most I saw in the Coalition at any given time was 47. Didn't see a single command given.. in commander chat or in Coalition chat. I flew out there, my group was scattered all over and players were dropping like flies (both dying and leaving Coalition).

That's one of the big reasons why KT-E transfer to DN-E now.