Help please various questions !!

Hi I played Aion years ago but because of some of my health issues effect my memory  I have to learn things again a year later which is very frustrating. Just a few questions I should know but don't. 

1st ... Stigma shard accumulated ... please what does this mean ??

2nd ... What is the purpose of the Crowns you get and whats best to do with them ???

3rd... What are the login event things and what should I do with them also ???

4th I have bought 30 day Siels Aura . Does this replace the things we needed before ( not sure their name but needed them for Trader Broker if i remember right) 

5th.. I know this question has a 100 answers but just want to know your favourite crafting and why.   I am a Executor so no standard class answer. I started weaponship craft but not sure if that is a good one for me as my Chainsword is one of my better equipment compared to armour. 

Thanks all for your time .

On 5/19/2023 at 5:43 AM, Trevforelvis said:

Hi I played Aion years ago but because of some of my health issues effect my memory  I have to learn things again a year later which is very frustrating. Just a few questions I should know but don't. 

1st ... Stigma shard accumulated ... please what does this mean ??

2nd ... What is the purpose of the Crowns you get and whats best to do with them ???

3rd... What are the login event things and what should I do with them also ???

4th I have bought 30 day Siels Aura . Does this replace the things we needed before ( not sure their name but needed them for Trader Broker if i remember right) 

5th.. I know this question has a 100 answers but just want to know your favourite crafting and why.   I am a Executor so no standard class answer. I started weaponship craft but not sure if that is a good one for me as my Chainsword is one of my better equipment compared to armour. 

Thanks all for your time .

1. Its the stigma shards you get from the login event. It goes straight to your inventory. 
2. Crowns you can trade them in for Abyss points (AP) in the abyss/Reshanta , in the core/eye of reshanta where Divine fortress is. There is a NPC shugo outside of the fortress where you can trade in the crowns for AP. Just ask lfg where the npc is.
3. Login events are just free rewards for loging in and playing. do w/e u want with them lol
4. Before you had a free trail, which is 2 hours of free siels aura. YOu have 30 days now so nothing to worry about. 
5.  Crafting doesnt really matter anymore. It used to matter last patch since everyone want to craft Master carved but isnt the best anymore. You can just level up alchemy so you can craft potion/scrolls is more useful. armors and weapons for this patch you either get form PvE or PvP , doing daily getting medals and AP. crafting is a waste of kinah now. 

15 hours ago, Tuan said:

5.  Crafting doesnt really matter anymore. It used to matter last patch since everyone want to craft Master carved but isnt the best anymore. You can just level up alchemy so you can craft potion/scrolls is more useful. armors and weapons for this patch you either get form PvE or PvP , doing daily getting medals and AP. crafting is a waste of kinah now. 

What about essencetapping and Aethertapping ? Are they still worth doing ???