Cleric CPs

Nyali-DN

I'd love to see some ideas too! I think I'm going to actually start trying with my cleric alt. I've only ever used her for events, but she has the full set of healing stigmas and almost level 71 from Luna, so eh why not.

I was thinking plussing up some of the heals, of course. Does magical accuracy affect heals landing?

Mag Acc does not effect your heals nor does MB. No one can resist your heals and it is Heal Boost and not Magic Boost that boost your healing power.

When I am PvP healing, I run with both will and health at 60, so that I can freely switch between my block and mr sets without having to stop to change my essences. I have PvP defense up and have healing splendor upgraded and maxed. I also have splendor of recovery maxed. The rest of my points I scatter about on other skills.

Healing Splendor and Splendor of Recovery are the two that I had plussed up, just experimenting, so that's good haha.

I have the Hand of Support title which gives healing boost, but only 12 points. Is there a better title you recommend -- maybe better to have one that gives more HP? (A title I can get from quests, not a purchased title. I don't want to spend any money on this alt that I may or may not want to play after a few days lol.) I have Apollon's healing boost set, but it's not enchanted or socketed properly yet because... well, alt lol. I don't plan to do any sort of pvp on this toon.

18 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Mag Acc does not effect your heals nor does MB. No one can resist your heals and it is Heal Boost and not Magic Boost that boost your healing power.

When I am PvP healing, I run with both will and health at 60, so that I can freely switch between my block and mr sets without having to stop to change my essences. I have PvP defense up and have healing splendor upgraded and maxed. I also have splendor of recovery maxed. The rest of my points I scatter about on other skills.

Thankies for sharing! I have those too but I've always been worried about what to max out and what not, for example the eforms.

As a healer, I rarely get to e-form. It's always, "Alright.. everyone but Aly e-form. Aly.. keep us alive." I often run around with no points in any of them or just the most basic version of rock form just in case.

I have been maxing out the godstone resist skill but still on the fence if it is doing it's job.

On 12/1/2017 at 1:24 PM, Aly-DN said:

As a healer, I rarely get to e-form. It's always, "Alright.. everyone but Aly e-form. Aly.. keep us alive." I often run around with no points in any of them or just the most basic version of rock form just in case.

I have been maxing out the godstone resist skill but still on the fence if it is doing it's job.

*giggles* I know that feeling, but I'm lucky when there's a 2nd cleric around. <: How about terra skin? o:

L6P8G71.png

Generic PvE lvl 75 cleric CP distribution. I don't run Benevolence in PvE anymore since I've gotten used to the boss skills and timing (unless I'm solo healing coe 3b without any support/heal-able class), hence the Splendor of Recov +5; otherwise not needed. For BoS witches, switching the 60 Knowledge into Health helps. Extra CP in Slashing Wind chain- Divine Spark would be a good investment but most of the time, you won't have the time to use all your instant skills + servants on top of Punishing Earth cast every time it's off cooldown while also healing your group. Ofc for pve dps, with another cleric healing, is a different story.

7VynDEO.png

Same thing (pve heals) but for under lvl 72/ripple of healing with minimal/medium gear + Benevolence on. Extra CP into light of recov/healing light/healing grace/splendor of recov and you're gucci. Don't forget mana pots (all 3 versions) and mana recovery drinks, it'll help. I strongly recommend buying an Archon Brigade General/Guardian Brigade General headband asap for the concentration, I can't stress how much it'll help early on to have your casts broken tons less, particularly since you'll be taking a lot more damage without a +10/+15 set.

ywCtNIv.png

Basic group PvP setup. Change the 60 knowledge/60will into health/agility as needed depending on your opponents after you get the opponents list, but generally groups have so much magic dpsers that you'll end up needing the MS/MR more than the physical counters (which you can still access with your block/SR set for that 1 physical opponent). Terraform has rarely saved me so I generally use water to counter fears/debuff burries/aoe dmg+root but in a heavy/full physical group terraform would generally be better, especially if you're focused. Extra CP in light of recov/healing light; Power Smash is to help you/your group to finish off those dpsers that run off at 10% HP, but if you have no pvp dps set to switch to, stick to putting CP into healing skills.

hvLuzvD.png

Basic solo PvP setup. I've noticed I die less since I've started putting CP into Splendor so I've been rolling with that for some time. Earth's Wrath isn't essential but people rarely remove it (except clerics but you'll want 60 precision for those so no essence in skills most likely)(and except songweavers- nyerk songweavers) so it helps with burrying/eating away their hp. Switch essence accordingly if getting focused in Chaos/Glory if you have time, terraform can also help out. Extra CP in instant skills or Divine Spark.

In PvE heal spec I pretty much never put any essence into the base stats. I love boosting my heal skills instead, maxing out the ones I (personally) use most often- this is also a really handy tactic when I'm healing on alts with less gear and therefore way less HB than my main. Generally my setup looks something like this, with some points tossed into the basic earth form as well. I might not use Terraskin often but it's still awfully nice to have in a pinch!

tumblr_inline_p0ct88ZgXF1qg9f9k_540.png

tumblr_inline_p0ct8aGO0e1qg9f9k_540.png

For harder instances I'll usually take out punishment energy and focus on HP or mana management instead, but it's so cool and shiny I just can't seem to resist popping it in the easy peasy dungeons :P

Very interesting to see that people actually boost their skills. I used to do that with my shields but that's about it. Thankies for sharing once again! <3

This is my PvE set up:

NBalXij.png

I'm trying to keep it very simple so I don't have to switch it all the time. The only thing I change is when I switch to PvP, that's when I just switch over to the PvP related stuff and max those out. Everything else is spread over Health and Will (or Knowledge when I'm DPS).

2 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Is maxing out the level 75 Punishment Energy good? Like is the magic damage and reflect damage when it gets hit a good increase say at least 60+ skill damage each enchant?

I love it and the damage is helpful doesn't matter if it's PvP or PvE. I also have it up even though I'm support to help my group DPS (it's sort of in my rotation).

Archived